🎁 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩 🎁

This is gonna be more so a venting oneshot so sorry if y'all don't like vents but rn I can't—

People suck.

Warning: Marijuana use, Implied sex

———————————————————————

8:35 PM
Outside Cherry's Apartment

After a fun filled evening of going to your nearest amusement park and grabbing a bite to eat at Keith's favorite restaurant, you, Pico, and one of the couple's friends you had just met were sitting in Pico's early 2000's car outside of Cherry's apartment. The couple went into her apartment not that long ago, as Cherry had a "gift" inside for him.

......well, either Cherry had stupidly misplaced the gift somewhere or they were having sex.

To which, the three of you had predicted right off the bat as Cherry told their friend to wait out in the car for them even though they were sleeping over Cherry's for the evening. After today, this would have been the second time you would have been wingman-ing Cherry and Keith's sexual relationship, as the two had only recently began dating.

Don't get me wrong, you were glad Keith was happy in this new relationship. His last relationship, a long distance one in a few states over, ended on a rather toxic note. His previous partner was rather controlling, always wanting Keith to speak to them 24/7, not wanting him to dress a certain way. The usual toxic parts of a relationship.

But holy shit, this was actually pissing you tonight. And I mean really pissing you off.

You were already exhausted as it was from the few rides you went on. Plus you had your little pain in the ass cat you left at home that you wanted to get home to after being away for half of the day. Poor little guy barely got any affection today as your parents were away on a mandatory business trip out of state, leaving you and the little mister home alone for the weekend. Dehydration was also not your friend tonight either as you barely had anything to drink today; only one at the amusement park and one at the restaurant.

As you sat in the passenger seat doodling away on your phone, Pico and the couple's friend were watching some stupid videos on Pico's phone. Laughing away at the funny parts, silently watching when they stopped. You would have watched as well but you were not only hyper-focused on your doodle, but also your agitation began to intensify as it's now been 20 minutes since the lovebirds abandoned all of you for their "fun fest".

"Hey, I'm gonna try and message him again." Pico commented, pausing the video and going to what you assumed to be his text conversation with Keith. As you began to hear the tapping sounds of his phone keyboard, you let out a frustrated sigh.

"If you need to, just say I need to get home to my cat dude. Make me out as the bad guy, I don't care." You added tersely, looking up to Pico. Yet, it seemed to go unnoticed as a shwoosh sound was heard. Indicating that he had already sent the message.

You shook your head to yourself in disappointment, returning your focus back to your doodle. Subtly furrowing your brows in the process. The ginger beside you resuming his video from moments later.

As minutes passed, a fainted ding was heard coming from Pico's phone. He paused his video as he said, "Shit, he answered."

"What did he say?" You queried, looking over to him. "He's gonna be out in a few, just needs to piss first." He responded, typing something on his phone.