𝘾𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚 (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 + 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁)

(This is kind of a third part to Health Struggles but can also be its own thing so that's why I ain't specifying that it's a third part ✌️ I also rewrote this cause I had this from like, months ago and I feel I got better at writing since January soo yeah)
(I also got off of vacation when publishing this; I hope you guys are having an awesome summer!)

TW: Panic Attack

———————————————————————

"Oh hey! You made it!"
The distinct voice called out from in front of you, a toothy grin plastered on their face. You gripped onto your backpack handles as you leisurely walked closer to them, unsure as to whether or not this was a good idea or not.

You and this overly confident kid are in the same Health class and were partnered up by your disrespectful teacher, Mrs. Randall, for a project. You dreaded the idea of working with someone you barely knew, as your the type who purposely steers away from people you don't know as a means to not get emotionally hurt again. Yet, Keith was persistent with getting you to open up to him. Something about him seemed different during the short, four hours of you meeting him. That and the fact that he had an interest in anime got you out of your shell a little bit.

"I was afraid you weren't gonna show! What's happening?" Keith queried, walking over to you. "Your lucky; I almost decided to not show up." You muttered, looking off to the side with pursed lips. "Oh come on you don't got to be all grumpy with me! I ain't scary!" Keith reassured, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as he stood to your left. "Come on! I wanna show you something."

You both left the back main hallways of the school, walking past the library's entrance and going down one of the side hallways that served as a means of getting to the back parking lot. It wasn't as far of a walk but he appeared rather excited about where he was taking you.

Keith turned you both to the right, moving his arm off of your shoulder. "Welcome to my favorite place in the school!" Keith announced, extending his arms in front of him as he showed the place off. "The Cyber Café!"

You stared at the sign above the door, its colors being as vibrant as the lights shining inside. You've heard about this place, as it was a to-go spot for the students and even teachers! Though, you've never had the chance to go in as it was always closed whenever you thought about it.

"I thought this place was in the mornings only." You mentioned, the both of you making your way into the room. "Nope! It's open before and after school!" Keith explained enthusiastically. "Ever since I found this place, it's been a go-to of mine after tutoring."

There were a few students in front of you in the rather long line, students packed along either side of you. To your left were bar height metal stools that sat in front of a dark wooden slab screwed into the wall. To the right lined booth seating against the wall and transparent, plastic chairs that met up with its respected table. The cushioning on the booth seating appeared to be a dark forest green color, complementing it's wooden backing that matched the slab on the other side of you. Surrounding you were the warming purples and red hues of the overhead lighting the lit the room. In addition, there were murals painted by students and some artwork hung about. Overall, the place was very vibey like in one of those interior design magazines.

"As you can see, that's where all of the food is." Keith explained, pointing to the display case filled with an assortment of items. "They also serve stuff like cafeteria food and drinks over in the fridge up there." He leaned closer to you as he whispered loudly in your ear, "Though I prefer the food on display. Especially their donuts." As the cyan-haired boy spoke, you found yourself staring at the display case, eyeing the few dozen different types of donuts lined up behind glass. There were glazed, chocolate, strawberry-filled, cinnamon, and ones covered in sprinkles, and more!