𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 - 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Heads up! This chapter will have perspective changes! I'm finally getting around to finishing the second part to this short story 😩 I wasn't sure how to word things towards the end but I've had motivation lately to write again. I would have written more to this but decided to leave things off where I did. Might come back to this at some point, idk tho. Third and (hopefully) last part of this will be out in the future so stay tuned! In the meantime, enjoy Part 2!
———————————————————————

Third Person Perspective
Ten minutes later...

"There he is!"

Keith announced happily, smiling. "Pico, over here!" He called out, waving at the ginger. Pico looked up from his phone to the noise, stuffing his electronic device in his pants pocket. He ambled his way over to Keith after getting his admissions ticket, not wanting to fight the crowd between him and his friends.

"You finally reached puberty I see." Pico teased, smirking. "Ha ha very funny." Keith remarked sarcastically, narrowing his raven eyes at Pico, a subtle pout forming on his face. "No dumbass. I'm on Cherry's shoulders."

"Wait, if your on her shoulders, then what's up with...?" Pico stopped mid-sentence as he finally reached the group, catching sight of the situation at hand. He looked up to his girlfriend whom was now towering over him, wearing an unfamiliar over-sized black hooded sweatshirt with a simple, red symbol on it, denim blue fitted jeans and white sneakers.

"Oh, hi babe!" [Y/N] greeted from above with a sweet smile. "Did you have a good day at work?" "Yeah, I guess." Pico fixated his vision on the taller, cyan-haired male below her. "Why the fuck are you on his shoulders?" He asked, pointing at the familiar male with narrowed eyes.

"Keith and I were trying to find you but the crowds started to pick up again." [Y/N] began cheerfully. "So Cherry got the idea to put Keith up on her shoulders so then he could see over the crowd. Michael suggested that we did the same thing too and well, here we are!" [Y/N] let out a small giggle. "Oh! Have you two met before?"

"We have." Pico muttered, crossing his arms. "Yeah no worries [Y/N]!" Michael chuckled, looking down at Pico with a smile. "It's good to see you again man. You've been doing good?" "Yup." Pico responded bluntly, glaring in Keith's direction. "Did you guys already buy the tickets for the rides?"

Cherry nodded, pulling out a purple card from her skirt pocket. "We just need to show them this and it takes away credits for each ride." She said. "Speaking of rides-"

"Oo! Babe! Can we go on that one?" Keith asked enthusiastically, pointing over to the group's left. Cherry looked over to where Keith was pointing, noting the small spinning ride towards the end of the lot. "Of course!" Cherry replied, walking over to the attraction. The rest of the group following behind the lovebirds. "Yay!" Keith exclaimed, raising his hands on the air. He gave his auburn-haired girlfriend a kiss on the top of her head shortly after. "Thank you babe!"

Second Person Perspective
([Y/N]/Reader)

It wasn't long of a walk until the group made it to the ride Keith was referring to. As you all traveled to your destination, you couldn't help but find yourself taking in the delectable smells of fried dough and cotton candy as you sat on Michael's shoulders. Maybe we should stop for food later. You thought, looking back to in front of you with a smile on your face.