𝙐𝙣𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 - (𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙭 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁) (Heavy Lime)

(not me having an obsession with the song unholy and got the inspiration to write a oneshot based off of it 😳)

Warning: Very Suggestive, Very Gay, BDSM(?)

The muted red lights shined down from above Boyfriend as he walked down a small corridor. The blaring music from the other room becoming more quieter as he approached a white door with the numbers 4-30 written on a black plaque. Standing in front of it, Boyfriend questioned if he was doing the right thing. Gazing down at the brass handle as he pondered his next moves. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he shook the thoughts out of his head and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice called out from the other side of the door. Boyfriend gulped as he placed his hand on the doorknob, slowly opening the door. He was met with a well-lit room; a vanity up sat against the wall and a large mirror hanging above it. It also had a rack of clothes to the right side of it and what looked like a velvet colored sofa to the left of it. The person who sat at the vanity looked up, eyeing Boyfriend in the mirror with their piercing white eyes.

"Can I help you?" They asked in a low, raspy voice. "I um..." Boyfriend begun, closing the door behind him. Rubbing his finger with his thumb aggressively as he stared at the male in front of him in awe. "I just wanted to erm... talk to you I suppose." The other male raised a brow, turning himself around to face Boyfriend. He was still wearing the black briefs and leather harness that hugged his muscular physique. His soft, chocolate brown eyeshadow and coral lip gloss complimenting his tousled, ginger hair.

The ginger looked Boyfriend up and down, smirking to himself. A hungry, lustful feeling crept over his exposed body as he examined the smaller male. He leaned back into his seat, gesturing Boyfriend with his finger to come over to him. With no hesitation, Boyfriend walked over to the ginger. His raven eyes glued on the other male's torso. The ginger reached out his hand, pulling the younger male down to his lap. Boyfriend complied, his face turning a shade of red as they were now inches away from one another. He was able to get a better look at the ginger, noticing the soft freckles and the concealed eyebags on his light colored skin.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" The ginger hummed, wrapping his arms around Boyfriend's waist. "I- uh.. I didn't think I'd get this far not gonna lie." Boyfriend chuckled nervously, looking off to his left. He had to admit: he wasn't surprised by the situation. This man wasn't exactly subtle, but it took some guts to come here in the first place given Boyfriend's situation at home. "Well your here now, doll." He said, pulling Boyfriend closer to his chest. The smaller male let out a nervous sigh, closing his eyes as he placed his hands on the ginger's thighs. His breathing became heavier as the ginger slowly ran his fingers through Boyfriend's thick, cyan hair. Slowly removing his red cap and placing it on the vanity. "Mind telling me your name?"

"B-Boyfriend." He answered under his breath, his heart racing in his chest. "Boyfriend?" The ginger questioned, moving his hands down to the smaller male's. "Weird name... but your cute, so I'll look past it." He said, wrapping Boyfriend's arms around his neck as he spoke. Boyfriend nodded shyly, his cheeks growing more red than before. He couldn't believe he was this close to such an attractive man! The tent that was forming in his jeans began to grow as the ginger rubbed his thumb against the back of Boyfriend's neck. He noticed how the smaller one's breathing had sped up, his lips slightly parted as their faces grew closer together. Before Boyfriend knew it, the ginger's tongue slipped into his mouth.

The younger male whimpered softly at the touch, shocked at how good he felt as he returned the kiss. He hadn't felt this good before, and never by a man! The ginger pulled away from the kiss moments later, chuckling deeply as he sat up straight, releasing Boyfriend's arms. "Why did we stop? W-Was it bad?" Boyfriend asked nervously as the ginger guided him off of his lap. "Of course not! There's just something I need you to do for me..." He said lowly, looking at him lustfully.

"Which is?" "See the pole over there?" The ginger said, pointing over to the metallic pole in the corner of the room. Boyfriend glanced over to it, nodding. "I want you to go to it and give me a show."

"Wait what?!" Boyfriend exclaimed. His face becoming a deep red at his command, glancing down at himself and back up. "W-Why? That's crazy!" "Lust makes you do crazy things, toots. And if you want me, then you gotta show me how much you want it." The ginger smirked devilishly, licking his lips steadily. As much as he hated the idea, Boyfriend really wanted this man. So, he nodded slowly, walking over towards the pole.

Boyfriend shuddered slightly as he got closer, grabbing onto the cold metal pillar with both hands. He never pole danced before and had no idea what he was doing! The male looked back over at the ginger, who was on his phone for a brief moment before music began playing in the room. The song — one that blew up on the Internet recent — played through the wall speakers. It wasn't long into the song when Boyfriend found himself shaking, his hips gyrating in time with the track. He couldn't believe he was doing this, especially so well on his first try. But he also couldn't help it! He wanted this man so badly now; it was hard to deny him anything.

The ginger watched Boyfriend closely, his eyes wandering over the younger one's body as he bit his bottom lip. The two making intense eye contact with one another as Boyfriend began to take off his white t-shirt. Followed by the black, long sleeved top he had underneath it. The cyan-haired male continued prancing seductively around the pole as he did this. Boyfriend grasped the pillar, really getting into the music as he faced the ginger. Putting his back to the pillar, he squatted down, spreading his legs in the process to reveal his now noticeable bulge.

As Boyfriend continued his dance and the song was about to end, the older male got up from his seat. Making his way towards a white storage drawer next to the rack of clothes. He opened up one of the drawers, pulling out a black, leather collar with a golden lease already attached. Grinning to himself before turning his attention back to the younger male, who stood in place behind the pole as he caught his breath. The music at this point faded out to nothing.

"Say...." Boyfriend said through breaths. "I didn't catch your name." "My name?" The older man asked with a low, deep chuckle. Boyfriend nodded steadily, watching as the ginger walked towards him. The two now being inches away from one another, locking their eyes on the other. "The name's Pico." The taller male responded. He leaned forward, bringing his mouth close enough to Keith's ear that the younger could feel his warm breath against his skin. Placing the collar around Boyfriend's neck as he mumbled,

"But tonight you can call me daddy."