𝙀𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣 - ([𝙔/𝙉] 𝙭 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤) (Smut)

(A/N's: I got some inspiration for this oneshot based off of a text conversation that I had with my boyfriend where he asked if I preferred Hawks or him and I honestly couldn't choose LOL the only difference between this story and that conversation is that we're gonna be cranking the heat up 🥵🔥)

[F/C] = favorite color

———————————————————————

You squealed in your seat as one of your favorite characters popped up on the TV screen. A smile instantaneously formed on your face as you watched one of your favorite animes My Hero Academia with Pico. It was the weekend and pouring with rain outside so you two decided to spend the day at home in bed and watch some anime for the hell of it.

Sure, My Hero Academia is overrated. The fandom is kind of like that one game.... Saturday Night Shooting? Sunday Morning Christening? No, it wasn't called that. Who knows at this rate. Regardless, you knew well enough that both fandoms had their "moments" we'll say.

One of your friends from middle school got you into the show through their Iida and Ms. Joke cosplays. You decided to give it a look since you had nothing better to do at the time. After spending about a week binge-watching all four seasons, you found yourself in love with the show and couldn't imagine your life before watching it. It was through this show when you found yourself maturing as a person and started learning more about yourself that you wouldn't dare to consider years prior.

"What's so special about this guy anyways?" Pico blandly asked. You shot your hand to Pico's mouth as you shushed him.
"Can it, my man's speaking." You responded bluntly. You had just started watching the fourteenth episode of Season 5 for the first time and was trying to pick up on the conversation that was taking place.

...."NOOO What the hell's going on??" You fell back into your seat as the opening played. You placed your hands on your head as you were left with so many questions. A look of disbelief was written across your face.

"Soo you want to answer my question now?" You looked up to your boyfriend, raising an eyebrow at him. Your excitement got the best of you and you forgot what Pico asked about.

"The guy's clearly a villain or something [Y/N]. He's working with the burnt CEO of Staples." Pico commented.

You let out an exaggerated gasp as you sat up and paused the show. You shot a look at Pico as you stated, "Keigo is NOT a villain Pico! He's a Pro being manipulated by the government!"

"Oooh so loverboy has a name huh?" He teased.
"Yes as a matter of fact. Keigo Takami."
"Well ok. What's so special about this 'Keigo' then?" Pico asked as he wiggled two-finger peace signs into air quotes.

"Did you not just watch the first four minutes?? He's such a dreamboat." You placed your hands on your cheeks, melting into your hands as you sighed happily. "It's like everything you could want in a man and more."

"Uh huh. Right. Is there anyone else I should know about?"
You looked away as you brought your hands down in front of your chest, tapping your index fingers against each other and letting out a nervous chuckle as a small smile formed on your face. Pico brought his hand to his face, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You simp for Purple Frankenstein."
"...yes." You turned around and buried your face into Pico's chest. "And an entire family."

"Jesus fucken Christ [Y/N]. How fucken horny are you if your simping for an entire family?"

"I can't help it! The Todorokis are like, the definition of MILF and DILF." You exclaimed, pulling your face away from your boyfriend's chest. You looked up at Pico and noticed he was looking down at you with a smirk on his face. It was at this moment you knew you fucked up as you've seen this look before.