𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 (𝙂𝙉!𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙮!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙭𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁𝙭𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤) (Heavy Lime)

The following is all consensual. Consent was asked behind the scenes.
Warning: hella Foreplay, Lime to Smut(?)

———————————————————————

The techno music in the distance continued blaring in the background. The bass beat echoed off of the walls, faded neon lights glowed on the walls surrounding us. A mixture of weed, cigarettes and alcohol was all I could smell in this dimly lit room. I stood pinned against the cyan-haired male behind me, his arms wrapped around my hips as he planted kisses along the back of my neck. The other male, a taller muscular ginger, leaned closer to me with hungry, lustful eyes. As our gaze met, I could feel myself getting more turned on as he pressed his buff body into mine.

The ginger chuckled, looking me up and down with a smug expression. "Heh, cat got your tongue, doll?" He queried, his right hand resting upon my flustered face. My breath caught at the sudden touch, his warm palm brushing across the side of my cheek. "I-" As I was about to speak, the cyan-haired male nipped at my now dampened neck. A moan escaped my lips as he bit at it gently, making me shiver lightly from the unexpected sensation of his teeth grazing against my skin.

"Mm!" I let out another low, sweet sound as the ginger moved his left hand down to my torso. His right staying at the side of my cheek, his thumb moving to the corner of my mouth. "You must have hit a sweet spot, Keith." The ginger remarked, his thumb tracing up and down the bottom curve of my mouth. Keith moved his hands down to my thighs, gently grasping onto them as he traced his kisses up to my ear. I could feel something stiff rubbing against my ass as the ginger moved his hand up and under my top, fondling at my chest.

"You look so fucken hot right now." The ginger growled, running his rough fingers over my nip as he got closer to me, connecting our lips. I parted my lips for him as he kissed me deeply, sliding his tongue into my mouth in the process. I moaned softly as he explored my mouth, Keith moving a hand down to my crotch unknowingly as I found myself melting into the kiss.

Their touches were becoming rougher, more demanding. My mind was clouded, my breathing heavy as the ginger continued to squeeze my chest and nips. His dick bumping against my thigh now, hardening beneath me as Keith managed to slip his hand inside of my underwear. I whimpered softly, the heat of their bodies seeping into mine. As his fingers brushed against my sacred area, I could feel my legs shaking slightly as I wrapped my arms around the ginger tightly.

"Gah... y-yes..." I gasped out as the ginger's tongue slipped out of my mouth to lick at my neck, the other male continuing to fondle my crotch. "Y-You two are so good at this." I mumbled out, moving my arms up to the ginger's neck. I could hear Keith chuckle behind me, getting the feeling that he had a huge grin plastered on his face. "Well, if you want more then just ask baby. Right, Pico?"

Pico nodded into my neck, tracing kisses from my neck to my lips. I felt both of their bulges rubbing against my lower half as Pico pulled at my top up slightly, exposing a bit of my stomach. "If you're good doll, maybe we can give you an experience you'll never forget." He commented, his lips brushing against mine. His hot breath putting me in some kind of trace as he spoke in his distinct, raspy voice. "You'd want that?"

"Y-Yes! Please!" I cried out. At this point, I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I wanted more, craved more. It was like it was the response the boys were looking for, as Pico pulled away from Keith and I. Nonchalantly, the ginger took ahold of my hand and began to lead me down the darkened corridors. Keith following behind us as the three of us leisurely ventured off, an unforgettable night ahead of us.

———————————————————————

A/N: This was just a quick little thing I decided to write up cause my brain said, "Yes." 👌 I was gonna have this be Fem!Reader cause I know how to write female anatomy better but I decided to challenge myself and do Gender Neutral cause we all about diversity here 👏👏 (which also led to me changing my book title to just Reader and not Fem!Reader) Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoyed this little quick oneshot! 🥰