☠️ Goth Kids Headcanons ☠️

Headcanons for the Goth Kids cause I can 🤭
I've had a crap ton of headcanons set aside for a rainy day and my inspiration to write has been non-existent almost. 😬 Soo yeah here's some headcanons for the Goth Kids/G-Squad.

Also thank you so much for over 2K reads on this book! I appreciate all of you 🥰 I recently published a new book called "Vermillion Rain" that I've been working on for awhile now so I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and give it some love! ❤️ Have a good rest of your day!

———————————————————————

The Members Pronouns:
Cassandra - She/They
Cyclops/Cyril - He/Him
Alucard - He/Him
Hanzou/Harold - They/Them
Pierre - He/Him
Spike - He/They or Xe/Xem/Xyr

Cyclops' catchphrase is "Fuck me with a ten-foot pole!"

Hanzou only wears outfits that are inspired by animes or are full-on cosplays (like their ninja outfit)

Alucard's clothes are a hippy goth aesthetic. He can also never be seen without his blue stash

Alucard will occasionally wear black lipstick cause aesthetic

Cyclops wears a jacket that's similar to the one Dabi wears but with golden spikes on the shoulders and arms.

Spike's aesthetic is cyberpunk or just a very colorful goth.

Pierre's aesthetic is simple and comfy. Nothing to it. He just needs his shades.

Pierre gifted Alucard his glasses because Alucard was self-conscious of his eyes due to the experiments performed on him by his father. The two became better friends from this interaction.

Out the group, Cyclops is the tallest w/out shoes and Hanzou is the shortest. Alucard and Cassandra are about the same height, Cassandra being shorter than Alucard. Pierre is shorter than Cassandra by an inch or so and is taller than Spike.

Cassandra is fluent in German

Cassandra constantly complains about the school system and will complain about it at any given chance, even if the conversation isn't remote close to being school related.

Cassandra and Cyclops' favorite swear is fuck

In the group, Alucard doesn't swear and gets annoyed whenever the group does. Cassandra and Cyclops especially tease him about this and will purposely swear sometimes in front of him.

Alucard is like a Karen or a snowflake: if you accidentally bump into him in a store for example, he will consider that as an assault and start bickering at you.

Cyclops has arm and chest hair. He also works out and has a muscular physique.

Out of the group, Cyclops would be most likely to smoke. (Pierre already smokes so he wouldn't be included in this)

Alucard has sideburns and arm hair

Alucard is either Caucasian or Mexican (or both)

This is probably a known fact (idk tho), but Cyclops is the type of person to talk shit but when shit hits the fan, he chickens out 💀

Cyclops is also the type of person that will say, "My Mom!" at any given chance. Voice and all.

Cassandra would bring snacks to class as a means to find another reason to hate Earth. However, she ended up liking every snack she tried

Pierre probably sounds like Goth from Boyfriends. He just really doesn't care and joined the Goth Punks for the hell of it because he had nothing better to do.

Pierre enjoys gelling his hair back

Pierre's favorite movie is Grease and his attire is inspired by the movie.

Cyclops secretly watches anime, but only recently got into it. He's currently watching My Hero Academia and his favorite character is Dabi because of his appearance.

Spike loves wearing eyeliner and practicing different looks on him and Cassandra.

Spike is non-binary but appears more masculine. Xe doesn't really have a preferred gender preference and just goes off of how they're feeling.