"𝙄 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡." (𝙎𝙠𝙮𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙭 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚!𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧) (𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙚)

A shortie but a goodie.
Thank you AstroZombie381 for the request! I hope you enjoy!

SkyBlue sat tiredly in the corner of her favorite café, sipping on the coffee she had recently ordered. She took notice of her surroundings, sighing in envy as she observing the fellow customers as they chattered amongst themselves. As SkyBlue continued feeding into her negative thoughts, microphone feedback sounded. Snapping the cyanette out of her thoughts.

SkyBlue stared in wonder as a [H/C] male made his way onto the nearby stage, propping himself onto a wood barstool. Followed by an acoustic guitar plopped onto his lap. She watched as he began tuning his guitar, prepping his setup before leaning to the mic.

"Hello, my name is [Y/N] and I'll be performing covers." He announced casually with a nervous undertone, moving back into an upwards position. The musician took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his nerves before turning his focus to the metallic strings.

SkyBlue watched as the male as he played through his setlist. Songs like When Will I See You Again, Sofia, and Crying in Miami she knew right off the bat. A couple others she didn't quite know but didn't stop her from enjoying the music.

"Thank you everyone for your time." [Y/N] said after his final song, getting up from his seat and proceeding off the stage. The musician's final words snapped SkyBlue out of her self-induced trance, watching in shock as the [H/C] strolled off the stage.

The cyanette stood up hastily from her seat, rushing behind [Y/N] as he was packing his guitar away in its case. "Hey!" SkyBlue exclaimed, catching [Y/N]'s attention. "Yes?" He said, peeking over his shoulder. SkyBlue stood tensely, gripping the bottom hem of her mini skirt. "I..." She gulped whilst biting her bottom lip gently, trying to collect her thoughts. "I thought you did really well."

"Oh, thank you." [Y/N] chuckled lightly from the compliment, swinging his fabric guitar case over his back, sliding his arms through the straps. "I really appreciate it. It's really difficult for artists to get notice nowadays in this town, and this was the only place that does coffeehouses of the sorts."

"Yeah..." SkyBlue laughed softly, her voice trailing off as she gazed at the [H/C]. The two stood in brief silence until SkyBlue instinctively pulled [Y/N] forcibly close, connecting lips. [Y/N] stood in disbelief as SkyBlue slid her tongue into his mouth hungrily, intertwining their tongues with one another. Her hands needily wrapping around his waist and traveling along his back. Making their way fairly close to the inside of his pants as she tugged on the hems.

It wasn't until SkyBlue pulled back for air that the two's lips disconnected. A trail of saliva being the only thing that kept them together. SkyBlue wiped away the saliva with her exposed arm, smiling brightly at [Y/N]. "I come here every day around this time." She stated, walking away from the male with a wave. "I'll see you around."