𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 ([𝙔/𝙉], 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁 + 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡/𝘽𝘽)

A/N's: I saw this scenario and was like, "omfg i can add michael in this! 🤩" cause I love Michael/Big Brother so much.
Context: You and Keith/BF are Seniors in High School. It's currently the end of March and it's cold as fuck.

Also, OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 500+ reads!! You guys are awesome!

———————————————————————

2:05 PM - School has let out for the day.
Everyone performed the same routine of impatiently waiting in their seats for the bell to ring. The bell rings, everyone gets up, and here starts the long, agonizing ten to fifteen minute wait for all of the kids to make their way to the school buses lined up at the side of the school by the main street.

That's usually the case for you but today was different: Your best friend Keith had inviting you to his house for dinner with his family.

For starters, you've never been over to a friend's house. Like, ever. Perhaps for birthday parties you'd rarely be invited to but nothing like dinner with their family! At least from what you could remember. This was going to be a first for you.

Keith kept reassuring you throughout the day that everything was going to be ok and that his family was super nice. Yet, as the minutes past and the cold, 15° winds of March intensified, you felt your anxiety creep up on you as you both strolled to his humble abode.

"Ey, you good?" Keith asked, noting your worried appearance. You realized you were zoning out and blinked a couple of times before glancing over at the cyan-haired boy. "Hm? Oh yeah. Yeah. I'm good. No worries." You responded quickly as you let out a nervous laugh. "You sure?" Keith raised an eyebrow. "Your laugh just now seemed off." He said bluntly. "Yeah! Of course! No need to worry about me! I am ay-ok!" Without thinking, you wrapped your arm around Keith's shoulder, forcing a huge grin.

"Yeahhh that ain't cutting it, G. You never do this." Keith commented, holding onto your hand and removing your arm from his shoulder. The both of you stopped walking, Keith still holding onto your cold, exposed hand. "Tell me what's up." You let out a sigh before explaining, "I'm just nervous ok? I never really done this sort of thing before."

The blue-haired boy moved in front of you, placing his available hand on your shoulder. "[Y/N], I promise there's nothing you gotta be afraid of. My parents and siblings are cool!" Keith heartened, smiling gently. "I know..." You mumbled, looking down at the cracked, concrete sidewalk. "I just don't want to mess up a-and say the wrong thing because if I say the wrong thing, then maybe your family won't like me and—" You paused mid-sentence as a warming embrace engulfed you. For a second, you forgot about all of your worries and only focused on the hug itself.