"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡" (𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧) (𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩)

Request by: ARandomGurlPlzGoAway
Thank you for the request! I hope you enjoy!

A/N's: I'm trying a different format since this will be multi-perspective! Watch out for Perspective Changes! Sarcasm isn't my best skill so if smth doesn't sound sarcastic, I apologize. I tried-

Also!
I'm keeping this as canon as I can, meaning BF and GF are their respected heights (7'0 for BF and over 7'0 for GF). Pico in this is going to be like, around 6'0 because honestly, he probably is around that height if the bois are fucken 7'0+ 😭

Warning: BDSM, Mild Violence, Multi-Perspective (1st and 3rd POV)
⚠️ MINORS DO NOT INTERACT ⚠️

———————————————————————

"Excuse me." I pardoned, sneaking past people amongst the lively dancefloors. I continued scanning my surroundings, looking for any sign of my friends. "Come on... where the hell are you two?" I muttered to myself, gazing up to the disco ball above me. Letting out a defeated sigh. Who would have thought that leaving for the bathroom would mean that you somehow lose the two tallest people in the entire club?

I wandered about aimlessly, taking in the pungent smells of earthy weed and alcohol. The sound of techno music blasted through the speakers, making my head feel like it was going to explode. "Ugh, crap... I got to get out of here." I thought, turning myself around. Only to get a face full of elbow straight into my face.

"Ow!" I yelped as I stumbled back, rubbing at my face. Staring straight up to the person in front of me, my face grew bright red as I caught sight of the familiar spiky, cyan hair and classic white tee. His hands were all over the auburn in front of him, fondling her exposed tits. Licking up her neck and ear. "Girlfriend, you're doing so fucken good." Boyfriend moaned loudly, leaning his head into the crook of her neck.

I stood frozen, staring as Girlfriend began to undo Boyfriend's pants, slipping them down halfway down his ass. The two grazing one another's hands along the other's body, moaning at their touch. It wasn't until someone bumped into me that I managed to snap out of my daze. Quickly fleeing the dancefloor with a heated face. "What the hell did I just witness...?" I asked subconsciously, making my way towards the front entrance.

?" I asked subconsciously, making my way towards the front entrance

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 {𝙾𝙽 𝙷𝙸𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂} 🎉