𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨 (Pt. 1) - (𝘼𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 + 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁)

(Rewrite 11-23-22)

(A/N's: Inspired by my Junior year of High School cause my Health teacher SUCKED (not as bad as what you're about to read tho) Names aren't real names cause I ain't that cruel ✌️ This is also serving as a means of backstory for my other book Awakening as to how the Reader and BF met. And yes, I changed the POV from 2nd to 1st—)

[G/C] = Guidance Counselor
(Note: G/C will be Gender Neutral in this story)
[L/N] = Last Name
[F/N] = First Name
[H/C] = Hair Color

———————————————————————

6:55 AM
"Do you want to go this morning before first period? She doesn't have a class then. Or do you want to go right after your class?"

I let out as heavy yawn as I read my Guidance Counselor's email, taking a seat underneath the school steps by the auditorium. The sun's weak rays poking through the glass window beside me, casting a subtle glow to my phone screen. I took my backpack off of my shoulders, getting into a much comfortable position to keep listening to my Tame Impala playlist.

I had just got to school not that long ago and was by my lonesome as usual. The couple friends I did have were either already graduated or with their other friends. So on dreary Tuesday mornings like today, I just stayed by myself. Mentally recharging before I had to spend the next seven hours of my life surrounded by immature, hormonal teenagers with the power of music.

The second semester had just begun about a week and a half ago, and I was still trying to get my class schedule situated. I usually didn't have a problem with any of my classes, but this one class gave me so many problems. And not for the reasons you might be thinking. I was dreading, and I mean DREADING taking any Health or Gym class. So much so, I ended up skipping a whole gym class for three weeks straight my sophomore year. My social anxiety was the absolute worse with those classes, and students are really mean in gym... Thankfully, I was able to get my Gym classes figured out, as I've been taking the school's Yoga class all of this year. But my Health 2 class....

There was rumors going around throughout the years about this one Health teacher, Mrs. Randall. From what I've been able to pick up on from lunch and previous classes, students would say how she'd yell at the class for the simplest of things and how extremely strict she was. Others would make comments about how the class was so boring, they just ended up skipping the class (even if they regretted it later). Overall, the typical stuff you'd hear about the school's most infamous teacher.

But now I really had to buckle down if I wanted to graduate on time. I managed to slide by in previous years, but I seriously wanted to get out of this hellhole you call school. I was hoping I had the same Health teacher I had two years back. A nice, younger female teacher who started teaching and was also dating my an English 2 teacher. But I heard she transferred to another school at the second half of last year for better opportunities. So now I was stuck with Mrs. Randall since the other Health 2 classes were all at capacity.

"I guess before Culinary wouldn't be bad." I pondered, pressing the reply button. I began typing out my response, choosing the option before school started. Once I finished my quick response, I let out a sigh watching as it sent, leaning against the window. "Well this is gonna be fun...." I muttered to myself.

7:20 AM
"Good morning [Y/N]! Are you all good to head up?" My guidance counselor greeted me perkily, popping out from around the corner. "Morning, yeah I'm ready I guess." I replied, getting up from my seat in the Guidance Counselor suite. "Great, let's head up!" They said with a smile, brushing their [H/C] hair out of their face as they led us out of the room.