𝙂𝙉!𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝/𝘽𝙁

This is just a random, short thing I thought up for a gender-neutral, clingy/touched starved Reader dating Boyfriend (I'm gonna be doing the same with Pico. Idk how to go about Girlfriend if I'm being honest 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you guys got ideas lemme know plz 🙏) I'm doing gender-neutral cause I want this to be gender inclusive soo yeah. ✌️

[E/C] = eye color

———————————————————————

Knock knock knock.

"Yeeee!" You exclaimed happily in a high pitch, child-like voice. You hopped off of your couch and ran towards the front door. A smile instantly forming on your face as you knew who was standing on the other side of the door. You grasped onto the doorknob and swung your door open, revealing your cyan-haired boyfriend.

"Babyy!" Keith cried out excitedly, giving you a tight embrace. "I missed you sooo much!" He shorter male began to shower you with kisses, causing you to let out a giggle. "I missed you too!" You replied, your face forming a light pink tint. "I'm soo so sorry baby." Keith broke off the hug, making it into your home. "Work's been hella busy lately and by the time I get out, I'm just tired as fuck. You know?"

"No I getcha." You remarked, closing the door behind him. "At least we have time now to spend together, no?" Keith smiled at your response, nodding as he took your hand in his. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked as you both made your way into the living room. "We could watch some anime or YouTube or maybe...." Keith paused mid-sentence, trying to think of other things you two could do on his day off.

"We can watch some anime. I don't mind." You said, sitting down on the couch with the blue-haired boy. "Ok!" Keith replied happily, grabbing the TV remote from the wooden end table that sat beside him. He made his way over to you, letting go of your hand and grabbing onto the fluffy white blanket that sat on the couch and wrapping you both in it before cuddling up into your side.

You smiled, taking in his warmth as you wrapped an arm around the tiny male. "Do you think they'll have DragonBall on here [Y/N]?" Keith asked, turning the TV on and began flicking through the apps in search for Netflix. "I don't know." You replied, gazing at the TV screen as you gave Keith a peck on the forehead. "I haven't seen it on here."

"Eh, it's ok! We can always just watch something else if we have to!" Keith remarked happily, holding onto your hand. "Mmhm." You nodded, getting comfortable. "Now then, let's see what we got!" The boy declared.

. . .

"Holy shit why did that have to be so damn emotional??" Keith asked whilst blowing his nose. His raven eyes red and watery, some tears falling down his round cheeks. You both had finished watching In This Corner of the World on Netflix as Keith couldn't find DragonBall Super on the platform.

"I don't know babes." You said through sniffles. "But damn, that was good." Keith nodded, sniffling as he turned the TV off. He turned his attention to you, staring into your [E/C] eyes. "[Y/N]...~" "What is it bubs?" You queried, glancing at the cyan-haired boy.

"I need hugs." He held out his arms to you, lightly gripping onto a used tissue. "Ok baby come here." You cooed, holding your arms out. Keith let out an excited 'beep' before falling into your arms. You wrapped your arms around the male's curved hips, nuzzling yourself into him as he face planted himself into your chest.

"Heh your the best [Y/N]." Keith said cheerfully, a grin forming on his face as he got comfortable. "I love you." "Love you too B."