✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾

Start from the beginning

"Come to me
In the night hours
I will wait for you
And I can't sleep
'Cause thoughts devour
Thoughts of you consume

Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Whoo woo-hoo, woo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Woo woo-hoo, woo-hoo

I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

Stay with me
A little longer
I will wait for you
Shadows creep
And want grows stronger
Deeper than the truth"

He spun me around, both of us staring into each other's eyes, dancing in a way neither of us has ever done before- and yet we were perfect, like we were partners since we were young and trained professionally. Our steps in match with the rhythm of the music, gliding through the space of the floor.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts

I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts"

He twirled me around again, this time when he pulled me back in, he draped both if his arms around my waist, mine going loosely around his neck. He swayed us back and forth slowly, both of us listening to the music playing, provided by the room.

"Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Whoo woo-hoo, woo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Woo woo-hoo, woo-hoo"

As the song finished, I stared into his hazel eyes, captivated by the beauty of them. Had they always been so pretty? I gulped slightly, watching his eyes flicker down to my lips and back up to join my eyes again. He edged closer leaning down, fluttering his eyes closed and joining his lips to mine. They were soft, warm and it was most definitely without a doubt the best kiss i've ever had.

He pulled away after a while, leaning his forehead on mine, breathing out heavily trying to catch his breath. My eyes flitted open again, peering directly into his.

"Do that again" I whispered, feeling him press his nose against mine, connecting our lips once again without a second thought. I instantly kissed him back, the time stopping as we stood in the middle of the room together, locking our lips together slowly. Romantic. Endearing. Doting.

When we finally pulled away again for air, I put all my weight on to him, resting my forehead on his, savouring the moment together. I listened to his soft breaths, projecting on to my face, mine probably doing the same to him.

"Woah" He mumbled, opening his eyes again, tucking a stray piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Woah" I repeated, before retracting my forehead off him and averting my eyes away. He was my best friend, I wasn't supposed to kiss him. But it felt amazing, almost as if my lips were made to mould with his. How could something so bad, feeling so good? And what do I tell Remus? Sirius? Peter? Lily? The rest of the girls? I backed away from him, rubbing my hands over my forehead as I made my way over to the bed, curling up inside and leaving him in the middle of the room alone.