✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered, as he threw the remainders of the cigarettes over the edge of the tower, the wind carrying it away. He sat down, dangling his legs through the bars, me mirroring his actions.

"There's nothing to talk about, I don't know what you mean"

"You do know what I mean, Sirius, have you talked to him?"

"No, I can't even look at his face. He hates me. What type of a big brother am I leaving him in an abusive household? Especially when he begged me not to go" He scoffed, keeping his eyes trained on the view ahead. My heart sank, as I listened to him, thinking about both of the two brothers.

"You should talk to him, he doesn't hate you. He hates that he knows you had to leave, no person wants their sibling to be forced out of their home" I returned, trying to allow him to see both sides of it.

"I can't"

"You can, you need to speak to him and talk to him about it. I can see it's bothering both of you"

"When? When am I supposed to speak to him, everytime I do he walks in the opposite direction"

"Thursday mornings, especially when it's raining, here on the astronomy tower from five thirty am till half six" I informed him, his eyes widening in surprise. Yes, I often saw Regulus here at that time, sometimes we would sit in silence or have a small conversation, after all we aren't friends.

"Do you see him a lot?"

"Mhm" I nodded, shifting my gaze to the Hogwarts grounds again, the dark clouds in the sky, "I can see you in him a lot"

"He's completely different to me" He replied, shaking his head.

"Yes, in many ways but there is some of you in there. When he cares for something, he really cares even if he doesn't show it much, you can see it in his eyes. When he's sitting there he sometimes twitches his left eye like you do. When he's thinking he twirls his ring around his finger, the one with canis major on, like you do with the leo one" I recalled, him turning to face me with an impressed look and a small smile on his face, "Yes, he's different but he's also similar to you"

"You're a good friend, M. For me and for him"

"Oh don't say that to him" I chuckled, "We aren't friends, he'll tell you that"

He draped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me into him and kissed my temple. I leaned my head on his shoulder, the both of us staring out into the beau view of Hogwarts and the Scottish highlands, the wind rustling the trees and bushes.

"Thank you, M, I needed this" He whispered.

"I'd do anything for you Siri, you're my best friend, another brother" I whispered back, "The irritating one you wish you could sew their mouth together"

He gasped dramatically, "Melody, striking me right where it hurts" I laughed softly, glad he was happier than he was a few moments ago, "I am never irritating"

"No, of course not" I nodded, holding back my laugh, feeling him nudge me in the ribs lightly, not actually wanting to hurt me.

•••

A few hours later, we were in the common room again, Sirius was feeling a great deal better than before after our walk and chat on the astronomy tower, Remus and Peter were back after being at the kitchens for a while and James was currently up in the showers after his quidditch practice. Sirius and Peter were in the middle of a game of wizards chess, Remus and I on one of the couches reading our books.

☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽ -ᴊ.ғ.ᴘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें