✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾

Start from the beginning

"Well I chose my sock, alright?" He mumbled, rubbing his forehead, "Password?"

"What about something like 'The Marauders mischief makers'?" Sirius chirped. I frowned faintly, not feeling it, he was on the right lines, just not perfect.

"What about 'We swear that we are up to mischief'?" James shrugged, my brain pinging with an idea.

"I solemnly swear that I, am up to no good" I spoke, all of them beaming and nodding their heads in approval, repeating my words to hear themselves saying it.

"And when were done?"

"Mischief Managed" James decided. I reached over giving him a high five, applauding him for his idea.

"So 'I solemnly swear that I, am up to no good' to open it and 'mischief managed' to close it" Remus recalled, making sure we were all on board with it.

"We should add something in case it gets into the wrong hands like Snivellus, one where it insults whoever tries to open it" Sirius declared, Remus and I exchanging an uncertain look.

"I suppose it's only if it gets into the wrong hands... we'll be taking really good care of it" I trailed off, pondering for a few moments, "Not really bad insults, just harmless ones"

"Okay, fine"

Remus and I pointed our wands to the parchment, ready to say the incantation of the homonculus charm we had been practicing together. We paused, raising our heads to the messy haired boy,

"Prongs stop bouncing up and down, its distracting" Remus commented, stopping James from continuing to bounce his knee up and down in anticipation.

"Remember Prongs, sit back and look pretty" Sirius reminded him, flipping his hair over his shoulder.

We ignored them, beginning the charm we had perfected. After around five minutes of working on it, we retreated our wands done, leaning back and raising our heads to the other three boys.

"Is it done?"

"Check"

Everyone looked to James, him looking perplexed for a few moments before realising and pulling his wand out of his sleeve to point it at the parchment.

"See, that's were normal people keep their wands" I pointed out to my twin, having him shove me backwards so I fell on my back, my head reaching the pillow, "Oh thanks, Rem"

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" I heard James speak, the four boys gasping, causing me to sit back up again to gain a view of the map.

'Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs and Mses Luna, are proud to present the Marauders Map'

I stood up from the bed to test it out, walking around their dorm in random directions. I spotted one of James' sweatshirts hanging on a chair, pulling off my one and shrugging on his instead, his scent instantly filling up my lungs.

"Shit- it actually works! Look, Melody Lupin in the Gryffindor boys dorms" Peter exclaimed, pointing to the map.

"Of course it worked, we are amazing" Sirius proclaimed.

"You didn't do anything, you sat there and looked pretty" Remus stated in an obvious tone, mimicking his words from earlier.

"Oh, you think he looked pretty?" I inquired, a smirk on my face as I exchanged a glance with James and Peter. The both of them averted their eyes away, a small blush on their cheeks. Even though it was dark and only faint- I could tell it was still there.