Chapter 176: Xinglan

The world in front of him started to twist. The sky spun and Xie Chi fell unconscious.

This was a luxurious mansion owned solely by the movie emperor. Ren Ze and Yan Jing were chatting on the ground floor when a person suddenly arrived.

The man in front of them was tall and burly with a straightforward and handsome face and a calm and introverted temperament. He was a man who made people feel he was safe and trustworthy. Yan Jing jumped in front the moment he saw this man and his face was full of wariness.

“Who is this?” Ren Ze saw that Yan Jing’s reaction was so big and asked in a whisper while covering his mouth.

The man seemed to have heard it. He smiled and introduced himself. “Hello, I am the peak actor Li Hao. I am a pet but I left the organization previously. This is why I didn’t die when Xie Chi realized his wish.”

Ren Ze thought he was here to get revenge and his face became cold. “What do you want?”

“Don’t get me wrong. I just want to see Xie Chi. I have something to say to him.”

Ren Ze still wasn’t at ease. “You said you left the organization previously. Why didn’t Jiang Shuo kill you?”

Li Hao’s face showed a momentary loneliness. He took a deep breath, calmed his mood and answered in a flat tone, “In fact, he wasn’t really a ruthless person. We were all wrong about him.”

Ren Ze and Yan Jing disagreed.

Li Hao requested, “Can I see him? You can rest assured. The movie emperor’s mansion has an anti-assassination system. Anyone who wants to attack the movie emperor will directly trigger the system and there is only a dead end.”

Li Hao searched on his mobile phone. He showed the high-authority information to the two of them and they found Li Hao wasn’t lying.

Ren Ze looked at Yan Jing and asked for Yan Jing’s opinion. Yan Jing nodded at him. The two of them reached an agreement and led Li Hao upstairs to the door of Xie Chi’s office. Yan Jing was afraid to disturb Xie Chi and knocked on the door first, but didn’t hear a response. He thought that Xie Chi had gone home and pushed the door open, only to find Xie Chi lying on the sofa with his eyes tightly closed. He seemed to be asleep but he obviously wasn’t sleeping peacefully.

Li Hao saw this scene. “I can wait outside.”

The air conditioner here was low and there were no blankets. Yan Jing wanted to wake Xie Chi up so he could go home and sleep when he heard Xie Chi whispered, “—Si Nian.”

“Si what?” Yan Jing wondered.

Li Hao heard it clearly and his expression changed. Ren Ze had been paying close attention to Li Hao and he frowned when he saw this.

Yan Jing felt that something was wrong and went forward to wake Xie Chi. However, Xie Chi seemed to have fallen into an endless dream and temporarily couldn’t be woken up. Yan Jing became anxious. They had only left for a while and Xie Chi was like this. He was about to find a way to wake Xie Chi up when Li Hao told him, “Let’s go out. He will be fine.”

Ren Ze wondered, “Why are you so sure?”

Li Hao’s gaze directed at Xie Chi was full of complex emotions. “Si Nian is the name of the demigod 30 years ago.”

Ren Ze and Yan Jing exchanged looks, their faces shocked. Demigod? The one who was undoubtedly the strongest in the app but he was besieged and died?!

“How could Xie Chi call out the demigod’s name?!” Ren Ze was worried about Xie Chi and immediately asked.