Chapter 94: 1552 Haunted House (26)

[Why? What is this IQ?]

[To be honest, I don't understand. Things changed too fast.]

[Why did he want to crush the baby??!]

[I was so nervous. In any case, Son Chi is okay. You scared your mother to death.]

The moment the six extremely powerful animals appeared in the room, the two sisters trembled uncontrollably.

Ren Ze perceived the change and helped the weak Lu Wen up. Xia Yao also came down from the third floor. They stared at the scene in front of them and were shocked speechless. There were three types of animals on each side of Xie Chi. He was the center, thin and beautiful without a sense of discordance.

The two sisters knelt down under the great pressure coming from one person and six animals. Their faces were so similar. After all, they were identical twins. It was very unlikely for fraternal twins to be conjoined babies. It was because fraternal twins were two independent individuals from the fertilized egg and they had their own placenta.

Meanwhile, identical twins came from the same fertilized egg. During the process of splitting into two embryos, the fertilized egg might not divide completely. If some parts were glued together then conjoined twins would be born.

Previously, Xie Chi basically distinguished them by their teeth. The older sister's teeth were sharp fangs while the younger sister's teeth were delicately thin and white. Now... the group looked at the two sisters' teeth and shuddered.

The rebirth of the animals broke through the disguise the younger sister used to deceive the actors. The younger sister had almost the same fangs as her older sister but they weren't as exaggerated.

Ren Ze and Lu Wen knew the inside story and were instantly soaked in cold sweat. The teeth and the sisters kneeling in panic all hinted at the cruel and bloody truth. The two sisters were birds of a feather and the younger sister had also eaten the animals.

[What the fuck!!!]

[A shocking reversal!]

Ren Ze suddenly remembered something. He took out his phone and eagerly looked through every message received from the horror movie shooting to the present. Then he finally found the one he was looking for. Ren Ze confirmed it and stared at the message, his face pale and his chest heaving violently.

He returned to his senses, rushed over and shook Xia Yao's shoulder in an anxious manner. "Let me take a look at your phone!"

Xia Yao held out her phone in a daze. Ren Ze looked through it, his hands trembling so much that he could barely hold the phone. Sure enough, it was really like this.

"You found it, right?" Xie Chi turned his head.

He had a light expression as always. His tone was clear and smooth, soothing people's hearts. Ren Ze recognized that it wasn't the evil spirit and was infected by the calmness. He casually calmed down.

They were animals symbolizing justice in the horror movie. The evil spirit was evil and couldn't bear the righteous nature of the animals. He temporarily hid in Xie Chi's mind and Xie Chi regained control of his body.

Ren Ze nodded hard.

Xie Chi gently raised his hands and manipulated the animals to get revenge on the sisters. He watched the scene quietly. In the midst of the screams of the sisters, he sighed sincerely. "We were too confident and too proud. We saw the older sister's deceptive tricks but we didn't know we were actually in the younger sister's invisible web. The younger sister is actually the same."

Lu Wen was supported to a chair by Ren Ze and looked at Xie Chi in a puzzled manner.

Xie Chi said, "The older sister wrote an empty check. She tricked the actors in her camp to help her find the teeth and satisfy her selfish desires, but she didn't say the reward."