Chapter 59: Horror Skewers (14)

Sister Sadako's sister Sayaka: It must be your own hair and nails. Go there first and then I will tell you the detailed rules in the barrage.

"Wow, it is like this. I'm a bit scared!"

"This type of trick is still being played these days. A ghost, haha."

"Do you think he looks like he can afford to ask?"

"Maybe the boss just wants to spend 2,000 yuan to scare the anchor and see if he dares to play."

"Isn't this the ghost game? I played hide and seek with ghosts when I was a child. There wasn't anything..."

The audience in the live broadcast room clearly didn't believe it and were all excited. Xie Chi read the boss' words again and his heart sank slightly. He had previously suspected it when the boss wanted to hide their identity and then when the courier couldn't call the boss. Xie Chi clearly said he would go to any horrible place for 500 yuan but the boss gave 2,000. Was it really just a bigshot? Could it be...

An intrigued smile appeared on Xie Chi's face. Was it possible they were afraid he wouldn't go so they gave so much money? Was it necessary for him to go? If he didn't go, would it have a great impact on the boss? The doll sent at this fixed time made it seem premeditated, like the boss couldn't wait for him to go.

Thinking of this, Xie Chi stared at the live broadcast room on the phone for a few seconds. Then he picked up the phone and started acting with a gentle face. "You aren't sleeping yet? Have you eaten?"

Xie Chi paused like he was listening to the person on the other end of the phone.

"What? Surprise me? You are waiting for me downstairs?"

Xie Chi continued regretfully, "No, I am on the live broadcast. I received a gift from a boss tonight and I'm going out soon..."

"Don't!" Xie Chi looked terrified. "Of course you are important. Making money isn't important at all!"

Xie Chi acted by himself for a minute and then made a helpless face at the camera. "My girlfriend suddenly came to me so I can't go tonight. Boss, I'm sorry. Add me and I'll return the money to you."

"I understand, a female tiger."

"You can have a girlfriend when you're so poor!"

"He's handsome."

Xie Chi waited lazily after his performance. Sure enough, 10 seconds later, there was another meteor shower in the room. This time, the meteor showers came one after another. There were seven or eight and it only stopped completely after two or three minutes.

Sister Sadako's sister Sayaka had sent over 10,000.

The audience in the live broadcast room was yelling.

"It is almost 20,000! Fuck, big boss!"

"Isn't this too much?"

Sister Sadako's sister Sayaka: Is this enough? You can earn 20,000 yuan in a night. Your girlfriend will understand and support you.

Xie Chi raised an eyebrow. So it was the boss begging him to go. The boss... had a plan for him. He had tried it out so XIe Chi no longer hesitated. He smiled. "Of course it is enough! I'll go after talking to her."

Xie Chi acted like he was rejecting his girlfriend while searching on the Internet for information about the address given by the boss. It was a glass labyrinth privately opened a few years ago. It had a good reputation. It might've been abandoned for the past two years but the glass building was still there.

There was another knock at the door.

"Chi, open up! There is work tonight. I saw it on the live broadcast room. Let's go together! It so happened that my van was just repaired." It was a rough male voice.