Chapter 47: Horror Skewers (2)

The competitive variety show 'Horror Skewers' wasn't broadcasted in cinemas. Audience members didn't need to pay money to buy movie tickets. It was open to all audiences and it could be said there was no threshold at all. If the audience was interested, they could watch it online in real time as long as they turned on their mobile phone and clicked on the Horror Skewers program.

The app data showed that the number of viewers for every season of Terror Skewers was around 80,000. If the new and sharp budding talents for this period were more resistant and attracted more viewers, the number of viewers would break through.

Several ghosts were sitting together and ate melon seeds while exclaiming, "This episode actually broke 100,000!"

"Isn't it the most popular one in six months?"

"Yes, I watch every issue. There are many good new talents in this issue and I'm following all of them."

"That's right, I'm a fan of Ren Ze. Hahaha, his sister is so cute. She is a proud yet delicate girl. Isn't the contrast great? Ren Ze is so quick to absorb fans. It feels like he will absorb all the loyal people who have come here."

"Hahah, the new budding talents are sucking each other. Let's see who has the super suction power."

"It feels like there is no doubt about the first place You Jing." A ghost whispered, lowering his voice like he had a mysterious secret. "I heard gossip that one of the guests is You Jing's mother, an actor who just made it to the third tier."

The other ghost's eyes widened. "Wtf, his mother? I didn't pay attention to You Jing before. Can it be like this? Isn't this cheating? The guests hold so much weight..."

"However, this also requires You Jing's own excellence. He is determined to be first and is making second-hand preparations."

"Scoff." The ghost lowered his phone. "That's boring. There is no suspension. I wouldn't have watched it if I knew."

The show entered the first plot and the ghost was really awesome. He silently picked up his phone.

The phone screen was dark and then bloody words appeared in the center.

[The old man said that six-fingered people are both with an incomprehensible life and are unknown people. Their fate is bumpy and they are destined to live poorly all their lives. However, the sixth finger should never be cut off or there will be endless trouble.]

The audience's hearts jumped. "It sounds quite interesting."

Once the bloody words disappeared, a hand appeared in the centre of the screen. There was an extra finger on the outside of the thumb of that hand. The extra finger extended from the knuckle under the thumb and was the exact same length as the thumb.

On the nails of the sixth finger and the thumb, two small black dots were drawn with markers. From the front, it looked like a double-headed snake. The four small black dots were the snake eyes.

The strange fingers connected together like a poisonous snake spitting out poison and peeping at someone in the darkness in an evil manner.

In the operating room of the hospital, surgery was about to be performed. A doctor was arranging the equipment.

It was late at night. This hospital was a bit old and wasn't a regular large hospital. The light in the operating room wasn't bright and was slightly yellowed. This had no effect on visibility but it seemed a bit dirty.

Small living insects were flying around the shadowless lamp. They might be dying but they still trembled slightly as they struggled to live.

There was a handsome boy lying on the operating table. He listened to the slight collision of cold instruments in his ears and couldn't help his trembling body. His dark pupils started to become dull under the light and fear spread inside them.