Chapter 91: 1552 Haunted House (23)

Xie Xinglan was holding an eight trigrams disc. Lu Wen saw this eight trigrams disc and his eyes showed a strong shock before changing to joy.

The laws of the world. The five elements, eight trigrams, the art of borrowing! Xie Chi got this item in Zombie Lovers.

The bulges on the disc showed a huge suction force and blood poured into the grooves one after another. Four colours gathered in the blink of an eye.

The red light was overwhelming, the blue light was all-encompassing, the green light was vibrant and the white light was unstoppable. They conflicted for a moment before reluctantly blending into a ball. They exploded from the eight trigrams disc and the world changed temporarily, everything falling silent.

Zhao Jinhua was shocked. She raised her staff to block it but it was too late. She was too close!

"Ah-!"

In the white light, everyone saw Zhao Jinhua and You Jing fly away. At this moment, time seemed to stand still.

Xia Yao held her breath, eyes wide as she couldn't believe what just happened. Xie Chi... knocked Zhao Jinhua away?

Ren Ze was as still as a wood carving.[What the fuck!!!]

[Xie Chi was calculating against Zhao Jinhua!!]

You Jing's broken limbs flew through the air in a perfect parabola. A large amount of blood splashed from the air and the people on the ground were covered in blood.

"Ah-!" You Jing's scream rang through the house and his arms made a click as he fell to the ground. He moved around a few times like a dying fish's last struggle.

Zhao Jinhua hit the railing on the second floor, spat out a mouthful of blood and fell heavily to the ground. She crawled on the ground and saw her dying son in the distance. Her expression froze for a second and then her heart felt a sharp pain as her breathing almost stopped. "You Jing!!!"

Zhao Jinhua let out a heart-piercing cry. She was fooled! Xie Chi lied to her to get her close so he could kill her and You Jing at once! It was her carelessness that harmed You Jing! Zhao Jinhua regretted it. She hurt You Jing!

In the midst of Zhao Jinhua's screams, Xie Xinglan walked up to You Jing who was seriously injured and unconscious. He tilted his head as he watched Zhao Jinhua in a condescending manner.

Zhao Jinhua was covered in blood from head to toe but she was extremely resilient. Even the horrifying force of the five elements only hurt her skin and flesh. It didn't deal any irreversible damage to her.

A third-tier actor was truly extraordinary. The art of borrowing could only be used once and he had to fight quickly. The backlash from borrowing the laws was already damaging his body. Xie Xinglan gritted his teeth to endure it. His Adam's apple moved and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it off with the back of his hand.

Zhao Jinhua saw Xie Chi near You Jing and was afraid. She stood up with her staff and rushed over but it was too late. She could only shout in despair toward Xie Xinglan, "Don't kill him!"

"I-I will promise you everything!"

She could still fight with Xie Chi and kill him. She had a killer move left but as long as Xie Chi moved, You Jing's life was gone! She had to drag Xie Chi out first. Then find a chance to kill him and grab his tooth. As long as she grabbed the tooth and gave it to the female ghost, the instance would be over. It didn't matter how badly You Jing was injured since he would recover after going out!

Xie Xinglan didn't raise his gaze and there was a warm smile on his lips. He had no choice but to cut out the roots. In any case, Zhao Jinhua was going to kill him. If death was to both the left and right then he must not pull back. Even if he went to hell, he had to step on You Jing's body. He wouldn't let them feel good.