Chapter 74: 1552 Haunted House (6)

The two monkeys spotted the peeper and glanced over. They were disturbed while eating and howled with anger. Then they leaped towards Xie Xinglan. One jumped extremely high, its limbs shaking as if it wanted to cling to Xie Xinglan's head like an octopus, taking off his skull. Then sparks appeared as Xie Xinglan waved the Evil Spirit Blade without hesitation. The monkey missed and instead bit down on his shoulder. It was stabbed by the dagger and fell to the ground with a scream.

The other monkey saw that this situation wasn't good. It breathed out and stepped forward to harass Xie Xinglan with its companion. It took advantage of its stature to slip under the bed with its companion.

Xie Xinglan crouched down and looked at the bottom of the bed while holding the Evil Spirit Blade tightly. Underneath the bed was pitch black and there was no monkey at all. This time, Xie Xinglan was sure it wasn't an illusion. The spirits should be able to disappear and hide.

There was a small white thing in the middle that was giving off some light.

Xie Xinglan frowned.

"Brother, that should be a tooth." Xie Chi said.

Xie Xinglan used one hand to support himself against the ground while he used his foot to reach in and kick it out smoothly. It was indeed a tooth. Xie Xinglan glanced at it. This tooth was white and beautiful with blood on top. It was very similar to the one they found earlier and should be a human tooth.

Xie Xinglan wondered, "Why is it here?"

It was in such an obvious place that it was impossible for the fat chef to not find it.

"My guess is that it fell out of the monkey."

Xie Xinglan mumbled. This was the only possibility. He quickly picked it up. He didn't care if it was clean or not and directly stuffed it into his pocket. Xie Xinglan turned his head and found You Jing standing by the door.

Xie Xinglan frowned and he asked Xie Chi, "When did he come? Why were there no movements at all?"

He couldn't discover it if there were no movements.

"An item?" Xie Chi wasn't sure.

The moment You Jing heard the movements over here, he used teleportation to rush over. He didn't expect someone else to arrive first. You Jing walked over and looked at the corpse of the grey named actor. His eyes flashed with disgust and he walked over to Xie Chi. "What were you looking for underneath the bed?"

Xie Xinglan frowned and looked down at him. "Who are you?"

He had already shed all pretenses of cordiality with this person and he had no time to feign civility.

"You!" You Jing's face was blue and white.

Xie Xinglan glanced at him and walked out of the room. You Jing watched Xie Xinglan's leaving back with hatred in his eyes. Xie Xinglan ran into the other actors at the door, including Zhao Jinhua. He didn't linger and asked Lu Wen to return to the room with him. The screams and vomiting of the actors could be heard from the room.

"Xiao Chi, You Jing might know that I've found something." Xie Xinglan waited for Lu Wen to enter the room before closing the door and telling Xie Chi. "It seems that they haven't found a tooth yet or he would know what it is."

Xie Chi made a hum of agreement. "I'll come back."

Xie Xinglan agreed.

Lu Wen's face was a bit pale from the disgusting scene just now.

Xie Chi explained it to him and Lu Wen was worried. "We didn't eat it but I remember that more than one actor ate the iced tofu. It is just that the grey named actor took two more bites. Do you think anything will happen to the rest? Will there be problems with the other dishes..."