Chapter 80: 1552 Haunted House (12)

Huang Hong realized something. He turned his head stiffly and the blood in his body became cold as he shouted, "Lu Ming!"

The bathroom door wasn't locked. Huang Hong pushed it open in one click. Xie Chi had expected Lu Ming's death to be bad but when he saw Lu Ming's body, his throat moved a few times before he barely suppressed the desire to vomit.

The retching of several people was heard behind him.

The bathroom was a shocking red and the floor was wet and sticky with blood that splashed everywhere. Lu Ming was leaning back on the toilet, his head tilted to one side weakly. Besides the bloody holes, his body was covered with bite marks.

People's legs became limp and their faces were pale. You Jing was also frozen in place by this scene. By the time he reacted, Xie Chi had taken off his coat and covered his nose and mouth. Then he came forward to look at the scene.

He crouched down and his eyes became hard. Lu Ming's skin was completely torn apart and his heart was gone. You Jing was unwilling to be left behind so he squeezed Xie Chi aside and checked it himself. Xie Chi shrugged and stood up, looking down at You Jing. There were so many eyes that You Jing couldn't hide anything. This person could be happy.

A few minutes later, You Jing stood up with an extremely ugly face. "His heart, liver, kidneys and tongue are gone."

The group was astonished. "There is a beast in this movie! Bite marks! He was torn to death!"

"They're gone. It shouldn't be..." A man shivered. "Eaten, right?"

The group shuddered when they heard this conjecture.

"It shouldn't be a dish, right? The woman who died on the bed previously should be charcoal roasted suckling lamb? I heard about it when I was a child and have a deep impression of it. I just never thought that the chicken would be the charcoal roasted suckling lamb..."

The cause of the woman's death was pointed out. Those who ate the chicken were afraid and glad.

"That Lu Ming..."

Xie Chi searched around the room. He didn't find Lu Ming's missing organs so he returned to the corpse.

Meanwhile, You Jing examined the body and immediately stood far away. He walked up to Zhao Jinhua with a solemn expression and lowered his voice. "Mom, this should be the work of the male ghost with the abnormal appetite?"

Zhao Jinhua nodded silently. The other actors were guessing a beast but anyone who saw the corpse clearly would know what was going on. The male ghost with an abnormal appetite couldn't bear it and started to attack the actors. Sure enough, the animals were just a small mess. The male ghost with the abnormal appetite was the focus. It was just that they never imagined the male ghost would even eat human organs or eat them raw. Then You Jing thought of the baby soup on the menu and suddenly felt it wasn't strange.

"Mom, we have to hurry to help the female ghost find the teeth. Since we have chosen to help the female ghost, we are standing on the opposite side of the male ghost. If we drag things out, the male ghost will definitely attack us."

Zhao Jinhua nodded. She wasn't too afraid. She had shot many movies and had means to save her life. Instead, she was afraid that she wouldn't find the teeth within the specified time and the filming would fail.

As You Jing and Zhao Jinhua reached an agreement, Xie Chi took the trouble to check the body again. Then he walked to the worried Lu Wen and whispered, "Let's go back."

Ren Ze also followed. "How is it?"

Xie Chi pushed up his glasses. "Cannibal."

"What?" Lu Wen's eyes widened. Once he confirmed that he heard correctly, his expression was ugly. "You mean that Lu Ming was eaten by a ghost? It wasn't an animal?"