Chapter 25.2

Xie Chi smiled with satisfaction and exited the mall. "I am going to the zombie village. Will you go?"

As he spoke, he put on the Taoist robe, tied the belt around his waist and pinned a small bag of glutinous rice to it. He seemed to be in a hurry to go but he was still calm.

Lu Wen was surprised. He hadn't expected this person to decide so quickly. Lu Wen asked, "Don't you want to consider the two stars? There are too many zombies in the zombie village and it is unrealistic to take blood from the zombies. We can't get the blood without a special prop. It is feasible to grind the zombie teeth but this is also troublesome. When grinding the teeth, it is easy to be attacked by other zombies..."

Lu Wen wasn't hindering Xie Chi, just expressing his concern. He had seen Xie Chi's ability but the zombie village wasn't to be underestimated. Xie Chi's life would be absolutely safe but it was hard not to be caught by so many zombies. In this case, it was a bit troublesome and not worth the loss.

Xie Chi smiled. "It's fine."

His expression was completely calm.

Lu Wen pondered on it for a few seconds. "I'll go with you."

"Okay." Xie Chi turned to look at Yan Jing. "What about you?"

Yan Jing shook his head. "I won't go. I will just give you trouble if I do this task. I'll take care of Taoist Xuan Cheng here."

Lu Wen and Xie Chi nodded.

[Deciding to go to the zombie village so easily? He is awesome but does he need to go so far for an extra 10 or 20 points? There are many zombies over there...]

[I can see the little brother fight! This is what I'm interested in.]

[He just seemed to open the mall? Did anyone see what he was looking at?]

[No.]

Just as Lu Wen and Xie Chi were leaving the inn, they saw Zhou Tong coming down the stairs from the second floor of the inn.

Xie Chi glanced slightly at Zhou Tong and his eyes lit up. Zhou Tong had changed his clothes. During the critical moment of exploring the plot, Zhou Tong actually went upstairs to change his clothes?

Feeling Xie Chi's inquiring eyes, Zhou Tong felt a bit guilty. He avoided Xie Chi's gaze, ignored Xie Chi and headed downstairs to find Yue Xiuming in the backyard. A possibility flashed through Xie Chi's head and his hands in the long sleeves slightly clenched. He paused in front of the door.

Lu Wen looked back and wondered, "What's the matter?"

Xie Chi's expression was slightly heavy. "Brother Lu, can I trouble you to go to the backyard and call Yan Jing. Have him come with us to find the zombie tooth powder."

"Didn't Yan Jing say he didn't want to go?" Lu Wen was puzzled.

Xie Chi instantly changed his face and smiled. "Just go and call him. I have to trouble Brother Lu."

Lu Wen stopped asking questions and went to the backyard to find Yan Jing.

Behind him, Xie Chi's face became gloomy again.

Since the ink marker had been ineffective from beginning to end, was it possible that the zombie had awakened before Taoist Xuan Cheng was injured? Perhaps the first person he bit or scratched wasn't Taoist Xuan Cheng but... Zhou Tong?

Xie Chi recalled the scene where he saw Zhou Tong in the yard. Zhou Tong had been panicking and seemed to be hiding something. Then he secretly sneaked away and changed his clothes...