Chapter 125: Hospital (6)

[What is this situation? I don’t understand it. Lu Yin died so why did Zhang Xing disappear??]

[+1, confusing plot.]

[I don’t even understand why Lu Yin died. The black ghost that Xie Chi and Ren Ze encountered didn’t kill them after so long. Now this young girl killed Lu Yin the moment she appeared? Isn’t this speed too great?]

[Capitalized dumbfounded.]

At 00:15 in the hospital surveillance room, the actors watched the surveillance video on the computer screen and got chills.

Zhang Xing and Lu Yin hadn’t returned for a long time. The other actors in Yi Hesong’s lounge soon noticed the abnormality. They went out to search and found the already dead Lu Yin in the vending machine, but Zhang Xing had disappeared.

Yi Hesong immediately proposed to go to the surveillance room. They brought up the surveillance video and could clearly see what happened just 10 minutes ago.

Yi Hesong was surrounded by people in the center. Ren Ze was sitting at the most remote machine, playing the video back. Xie Chi placed his hands on the back of the chair, leaned forward and watched carefully.

In the video, Zhang Xing and Lu Yin came out with their lips moving. Due to the age of Ye’an Hospital, the equipment was very old and the surveillance videos didn’t have a microphone. There were only black and white images. Xie Chi could only have Ren Ze download a program to slow down the videos so he could carefully distinguish the shape of the lips and read the lips.

“Stop here,” Xie Chi said.

Ren Ze pressed pause.

“Zhang Xing said that Lu Yin looks like the young girl he was operating on.” Xie Chi observed for a while before whispering.

Ren Ze stared. “Is Zhang Xing’s patient Lu Yin when she was younger?”

“It is possible.” Xie Chi thought for a moment. “Jump to the scene where the face appears on the curtain.”

Ren Ze nodded. He pulled the progress bar forward and quickly found what Xie Chi mentioned. The vague face in the video just flashed by. Zhang Xing might not have been able to see it clearly but Ren Ze paused it and the ghost’s appearance was clear.

It was a curly-haired ghost with a small face and round chin. He could vaguely see the undeveloped facial features. The young girl had an evil smile on her face. In the video, the ghost arms that stretched out from the curtains were very thin. According to the scale of the video, the length was just like a normal teenage girl.

Ren Ze stared at the scene and lowered his voice. “Xie Chi, you said that this young girl might be Zhang Xing’s patient… otherwise, there can’t be such a coincidence. Zhang Xing mentioned that his patient looks just like Lu Yin and she was attacked by a young female ghost.”

Xie Chi told him, “Let’s go and see.”

Ren Ze nodded. They went out and Yuan Ye followed them with a smile. “Do you mind taking me with you?”

He looked back at Yi Hesong who was being flattered. “It’s too hypocritical over there. I’m too uncomfortable to stay.”

Xie Chi answered, “You are free.”

“Then I’ll cheekily follow.”

The three of them walked toward Zhang Xing’s operating room. Yi Hesong came out a bit later, obviously with the same destination as them.

“That person should have a lot of clues.” Yuan Ye said while looking back. “At the very least, he should know about the relationship between the NPCs and actors. Therefore, once Lu Yin died and Zhang Xing disappeared, he will want to check right away if Zhang Xing’s patient is dead or alive.”