Chapter 142: Hospital (23)

Yuan Ye dared to get close because he had the 100% defense protection item. Xie Chi also had an invincible immunity item—that humble ring.

Yuan Ye woke up.

It turned out that from the moment he appeared, everything was within Xie Chi’s calculations, from the initial deliberate showing of weakness and being beaten to the close pursuit after drinking the HN potion. Xie Chi took all possible situations into consideration, clarified the risks and made the best arrangements. Yuan Ye’s appearance just turned Xie Chi’s plans into reality.

He lost.

The moment these words came to mind, Yuan Ye felt it was weird and ridiculous, but it did happen. Yu Yao lost to a rising star. He lost even after trying his best and exhausting all his means. Xie Chi had only been here for a quarter of his time.

After revealing his identity, Yuan Ye’s expression had always been lofty or playful. It had never looked like this, showing an ordinary person’s confusion and decadence.

[Oh my god…]

[Yu Yao lost…]

[It is unimaginable.]

[…I don’t accept it. I can’t watch.]

[Xie Chi isn’t dead. This means it is over for Yu Yao. He has run out of cards while the enemy is unharmed… fuck, it is terrible.]

[He is Yu Yao… the proud Yu Yao… the super talented ghost controller. I am slow, I am slow.]

[Ahhhhh! Wuuu I was just scared to death.]

[Ahhhhhhh my Xie Chi won against Yu Yao! My Xie Chi won against a peak actor!!!]

[God Chi ahhhhh!!!!]

[Fuck, I’m crying. This is the most valuable stock I have bet on. Ohhhh, I have followed him all the way from his newcomer period. Mother is proud of you.]

[My friend is a prophet! She said that Xie Chi has the capital to be the movie emperor. This is the conclusion!]

[It’s almost over, it’s almost over. I want to run and tell others woooo!]

[Is it too late to follow him now?]

[I am becoming inflated. I think he can go compete with Dad Shen for the movie emperor position. What should I do? I am fans of both. Complicated…]

[…Do any of you remember that the movie isn’t over?]

Xie Chi kept the time in mind and returned to his body before the effect of the HN medicine got out of control. He was safe and sound. The existence of the ghosts and ghost Xinglan possessing him greatly reduced the negative effects of the HN medicine.

In the few minutes while his soul was out of his body, ghost Xinglan could enter his body, control it and protect his body from being damaged. This was the situation, the unique opportunity he encountered. Since entering the movie, he had been paying close attention, searching and quietly waiting.

“What else do you have?” Xie Chi walked to Yuan Ye, eyes extremely cold. He didn’t show the pride of victory or the desire to humiliate the enemy. He just calmly asked this question.

Yuan Ye looked up at Xie Chi for a while before laughing with a bit of self-deprecation. “Nothing.”

Xie Chi glanced at him. “Aren’t you going to continue? You still have the ability to resist.”

“No.” Yuan Ye shook his head and smiled sarcastically. “I still have some deduction ability and there is no need to humiliate myself.”

The shield might be 100% defensive but there was a time limit. Once the time passed, he only had his teleportation item and the ghost controlling talent left. The teleportation item was just an assistance and couldn’t save his life. In addition, ghost Yuan Ye was completely beaten by ghost Xinglan. There was no possibility of escape and ghost Yuan Ye wasn’t the opponent of ghost Xinglan at all.