Chapter 19: Zombie Lovers (2)

[The plot progress has been updated. Inviting all actors to meet the NPC Taoist Xuan Cheng.]

At the bottom of the slope, Yan Jing heard this voice prompt and said, "It turns out that the old Taoist is an NPC.

He had been wondering if an actor would be playing the old Taoist while the other eight played the entry disciples. Looking at it now, it was actually the NPC old Taoist with nine entry disciples.

Not far away, Yue Xiuming stared at Yan Jing with slight disgust and poked Lu Wen in the side. "Since when can a blind person come to an unblemished movie? The app is too playful. Is it a grey cannon fodder?"

The man beside him was told and holding a peach wood sword that was around one metre long. Half of his face was sharp and angular, his eyebrows were strong and his features were cold.

Lu Wen cocked his head and ruthlessly removed Yue Xiuming's hand, speaking coldly. "Is it any of your business if someone is blind? In addition, I'm not familiar with him.

Yue Xiuming choked up, his face full of embarrassment and anger. His last zombie movie happened to be with Lu Wen but he had never spoken to Lu Wen. He thought this person was quiet and hadn't expected him to be so withdrawn and sharp. Yue Xiuming had wanted to become close to Lu Wen but now he was snubbed.

Yue Xiuming looked at the half of Lu Wen's face exposed to him and his heart got a chill. He involuntarily took a few steps back.

The clear moonlight revealed the other half of Lu Wen's face, which was covered with blue fish scales. It went from the eyes to the corners of the mouth. Every time Lu Wen made an expression, the fish scales would slightly move and he looked like a terrifying monster.

Lu Wen sneered when he saw Yue Xiuming's subconscious movements.

[Ahhhhh disgusting. Although I don't want a close-up of Lu Wen's face, I want to see him fight!]

[How can someone grow up like this?]

[You're too much! Lu Wen was influenced by his bloodline. He made his wish public. He came here to awaken his bloodline. Once it is awakened, the scales on his face will disappear.]

[Then why does he have this attitude toward Yue Xiuming?]

[Perhaps Lu Wen was pointed out so he hates this type of person...?]

[The man walking down the mountain is handsome but his face isn't familiar. Is he a grey cannon fodder?]

[My Zhou Tong still has no sense of existence, heartache.]

[Hey, isn't it well-known that Zhou Tong has few fans?]

[Who do you think will be first in this movie? I'm betting on Lu Wen.]

[Zhou Tong. He might be annoying but he still has a few tricks up his sleeve. After all, this is Lu Wen's third movie. Besides the cannon fodders, Lu Wen is the one with the least number of movies.]

Xie Chi was far away from the bottom of the slop. Once the other eight people met, they all looked up at all.

Yue Xiuming waited impatiently. "Who is this? Another cannon fodder? Isn't he so weak that he'll be used as a ball in the zombie movie?"

Zombie movies generally demanded more force from the actors than other movies.

Zhou Tong pulled out a lighter and lit up a cigarette. "He is my actor. I brought him in."

Yue Xiuming was a bit surprised and his expression looked a bit better. "You are still bringing your own newcomer? You are optimistic about him? If he is covered by you then it is no problem."