Chapter 79: 1552 Haunted House (11)

[Hahahahahaha, Xie Chi, you are done. You made Sister Ren Ze cry.]

[Afraid of thunder in the middle of the night so climb into bed hahaha.]

[Following the hair on the arm, Ren Ze is killed again.]

Xie Chi himself had another personality and he knew that each personality was an independent person. The one in front of him was the little sister. He should coax her but due to Ren Ze's angular face, he really couldn't express any words.

Xie Chi's mood was complicated and he simply threw the responsibility. "Brother, you are so fierce you made her cry. You coax her."

Xie Xinglan's fingers were stiff and he silently retracted the Evil Spirit Blade. He looked into Ren Ran's helpless and frightened teary eyes and coldly ordered, "Don't cry."

Xie Chi, "......"

"Brother...?" Ren Ran never expected the gentle brother to be so vicious and was in a daze.

Xie Xinglan frowned. "You aren't allowed to call out Brother. Your older brother is Ren Ze. It also isn't a good habit to climb into someone else's bed in the middle of the night. You are in your teens and you aren't married. Didn't your brother teach you anything? Can you guarantee that I'm not a bad person?"

Ren Ran was dumbfounded before she burst out crying. "You aren't my big brother. You are a bad guy! Ren Ran wants Brother!"

Xie Xinglan's eyes narrowed and he was about to educate this ignorant, stinky girl when Xie Chi hurriedly told him, "Brother, you go back!"

Xie Xinglan, "......"

Lu Wen was awakened by the crying girl. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw Xie Chi sitting on the bed, holding a tissue and looking helpless as he helped the big and tall Ren Ze wipe his tears. "I will teach him, don't cry."

Xie Xinglan, "......"

Ren Ran shrugged and bit her lower lip slightly, eyes wet and bright. "Then can I sleep with Brother?"

Xie Chi didn't know what to do about her. He stared at the secretly happy Lu Wen and then smiled. "Come and put the bed together. Otherwise, how can three people sleep?"

Lu Wen's smile froze on his face. Then he slightly pushed his bed over so the two beds were together. Ren Ran instantly forgot what happened previously. She happily took off her shoes and climbed between the two of them.

Lu Wen sighed deeply. Five people were sleeping in these two beds.

She might be sleeping in the middle but Ren Ran ignored Lu Wen, who was looking up at the sky next to her. She moved closer to Xie Chi, wishing to get into his bed. The fragile bed creaked due to her weight and it seemed like it would collapse the next second.

Ren Ran stared at Xie Chi with bright eyes, not blinking for a long time. Xie Chi knew that she wanted to get closer but looking at Ren Ze's stronger body, Xie Chi's thoughts were a bit complicated. It would've been fine if this was really a soft and fragrant little girl. The problem was that it was Ren Ze's body.

"Xiao Chi, if you want her to sleep in your arms then I will kick her down in the middle of the night." Xie Xinglan's voice was low, lazy and filled with ice.

Xie Chi immediately clutched the quilt and refused Ren Ran. He helplessly touched Ren Ran's hedgehog hair and told her, "Brother is doing this for your own good."

It was to prevent her from being kicked down by Xie Xinglan.

"That's fine." Ren Ran was a bit disappointed but she looked at Xie Chi with a sweet smile. "Good night, Brother."