Chapter 107: Living Hell (9)

Xie Chi kissed the other person on the lips. He wanted to go to sleep only to be gently kissed back. Xie Chi was caught and his body became stiff. "You aren't asleep?"

"Wouldn't I have missed this if I fell asleep?"

Xie Chi, "......"

Xie Xinglan didn't open his eyes. He just held Xie Chi tighter and said with a smile, "Go to sleep. Tomorrow we will wake up and build an empire."

[This progress is so fast that the single dogs are dumbfounded.]

[Hug, kiss and sleep together. Then they can concentrate on building an empire!]

[Xie Chi, you aren't reserved at all!]

[Is this... setting up for a lifelong event? I am in a daze. They just met a few hours ago.]

[Smart people pay attention to efficiency.]

[Husbands Xing Chi are open.]

The next morning, Xie Chi finished counting the things copied by Xie Xinglan and spoke to Xie Xinglan who had picked up his sword at the entrance of the cave. "Brother... Brother Xie, you kill me and we will go down to the blood pool together."

If both sides were willing to cooperate then going down was actually a very simple thing. One party killed the other. The killed person would fall to the next layer and the killer could also take the opportunity to jump down.

Xie Xinglan had killed many people and summed up his experience. After killing, around 70% of the killed person's energy would fly into the body of the killer. 10% was evaporated from the body and the slain person would retain 20% of the energy when falling to the next layer.

Since energy could be given to each other, it didn't matter if Xie Xinglan killed Xie Chi and absorbed his energy. Xie Xinglan could distribute the energy to Xie Chi again so that every time Xie Chi died, he actually only lost 10% of his original energy.

If they needed to kill each other then it had to be Xie Xinglan who killed him. First of all, Xie Xinglan was fast and wouldn't hurt Xie Chi. Second of all, after he fell, Xie Xinglan needed to kill those who wanted to eat him.

Xie Xinglan knew this. He was just about to do it when Xie Chi abruptly stopped him. "Wait."

"What is it?"

Xie Chi coughed. "I will transfer all my energy to you and then you will kill me."

Xie Xinglan, "......" How could he be so stingy?

Since Xie Chi would lose 10% of his energy, it was naturally better to have less energy when he died. The two of them negotiated well and Xie Xinglan did it very simply. Xie Chi fell into his arms and Xie Xinglan calmly kissed the cold lips.

[Hahahaha fall in love and then kill your husband.]

[My god, why is this so silly?]

[He actually did this to a corpse!]

[It should be a sad and beautiful scene but I just want to laugh.]

It was early in the morning. The two people in the blood pool hell were still sleeping when they heard a plop. Something had fallen into the huge pool. They were too familiar with this scene. It was food, or a fresh breakfast, being delivered to them.

The two people looked at each other and ran excitedly to the pool. Then they saw the face and were stunned. One of them asked, "How is it him? Can we eat him or not?"

He was a bit hesitant. After all, they had a good talk before.

"Eat him." The other person replied dismissively. "He must be weak after falling down. Then what are we afraid of? He has so much energy. Do it before he wakes up, uh-"