Chapter 8: Spirit in Red Clothes (7)

Zhou Wen just wanted to raise his head when he felt a burning pain from behind his shoulder. He howled and desperately used his right hand to reach for his left shoulder and felt something... in the shape of an eye.

The eye on his left shoulder blinked and the eyelashes brushed against Zhou Wen's palm, bringing a terrifying inch.

There was an eye on his back!

"Satan's eye!" Zhou Wen suddenly realized and screamed. He desperately pulled at the eye and the piece of flesh was instantly peeled off. Blood dripped down his back but the eye was still embedded in his flesh.

Another drop of warm and stick water dripped from the roof of the elevator.

Zhou Wen finally remembered Xie Chi's words and raised his head stiffly and slowly. The next second, a pair of cold and pale hands suddenly hung from the elevator roof and grabbed his neck. They slightly lifted him up and Zhou Wen was hung up in the air!

Xie Chi smiled as he met Zhou Wen's dizzy eyes and raised his head.

He successfully saw the appearance of the female ghost.

The female ghost hung from the roof of the elevator. Her bright red dress was covered with blood and the skin of her belly was loose. It was cut open like a clam shell and half her intestines were dangling in the air, looking like they might fall out at any time.

Under her dirty black hair was a rotten face and violent eyeballs. There was no black in the pupils of her eyes and they were all grey and muddy.

"Help... help me!" Zhou Wen struggled to squeeze out the words. After struggling to take a few breaths, his face was purple like an onion due to the suffocation.

Xie Chi was indifferent. It was as if the terrifying female ghost in front of him and the corpse at his feet didn't exist.

The eye on Zhou Wen's back blinked faster, flashing with a mysterious and faint red light that was evil and unpredictable, just like the red dot of a radar. Once it found its prey, it would immediately stare until the prey died.

"Satan's Eye, is this the name?" Xie Chi remembered what Zhou Wen had just called out.

"Satan." Xie Chi realized that the meaning and his heart was like a mirror as he laughed softly. "Since it is a sacrifice for the ghost, I won't disturb the ghost to enjoy it."

He took off his blood-stained white gloves and stepped back calmly. He watched the dying Zhou Wen and smiled sincerely. "Thanks to your active dedication, I can see the appearance of the ghost."

"Don't be sad. You might be dead but the spirit of sacrificing yourself is immortal."

The female ghost put her hand on Zhou Wen's belly. In a few seconds, Zhou Wen's end would be the same as Zhang Lan.

Zhou Wen's blood and tears dripped down. It was only when he died that he finally realized the man in front of him was more terrible than a ghost.

In the last moment, his retinas reflected the filthy blood in the elevator and the young man with a well-dressed appearance and smiling face standing nearby.

The audience outside the horror movie had long exploded.

[Wait, Zhou Wen is dead?!!}]

[Wow, this is only the first night and Zhou Wen was killed by his own play.]

[His skills aren't good enough and he deserves it. It is shameful for Zhou Wen to be killed by a newcomer.]

[Wow, seeing death and not helping. This little brother is a bit... perverted but I like it.]