Chapter 174: Tarot Game (24) End

[The movie emperor killed Gu Yu. The movie emperor won! Ahhh, Dad Jiang Shuo.]

[No, Xie Chi opened the door. Those white roses… it doesn’t feel like Xie Chi lost. He also crushed the hearts. I feel that it isn’t good for the movie emperor.]

[Fuck…? Above person, don’t scare me.]

[To tell you the truth, I still don’t understand the plot.]

[The trial has begun. Ahhh so excited.]

Jiang Shuo and Xie Chi disappeared into thin air and the stone door slowly closed. After five long minutes, the stone door opened again. This time, the lids of the 11 black coffins behind the stone door were opened.

In each black coffin lay one person. There were 11 people, 10 actors plus a wizard. In other words, they were all the players in this tarot game. Their eyes were closed tightly, their hands folded over their abdomen and their expressions quiet, as if they were sleeping in the arms of an angel.

In the dark room with no light, a beam of light gradually entered. This light came from the top of the room. A hole appeared in the top of the room. This hole became bigger and bigger until the ceiling no longer blocked people’s eyes.

The sky was foggy and blue, a bit like frosted glass. It was vast and remote, deep and wide and seemed able to accommodate all things in the world. However, the vicissitudes of life didn’t move. In the chaotic sky, a snow-white figure gradually appeared.

The figure gradually became clearer. It was an angel with a dignified, quiet, solemn and peaceful face. The angel opened its wings which were as huge as kun peng (mythical beat). The wings were bright and shining, like hope.

The angel turned his head slightly and his gaze passed over the faces of everyone in the black coffins. In the peaceful eyes of the angel who perceived everything, there was nowhere to hide the ugly, the beautiful, the good and the evil.

In the black coffin, some people became thin and looked like the devil. One person faded and showed divinity.

The angel looked slowly, sometimes expressionless, sometimes frowning deeply or sighing helplessly. Finally, he looked at a certain position and there was a faint smile on his face. His pure and crystal-like obsidian eyes filled with tenderness and affection.

This was his child. In the long journey of life under the mud and sand, he never lost his willpower, strength, justice and temperance. The tower could destroy his body, hair and skin but it couldn’t destroy his heart and soul. The devil couldn’t confuse him or lead him astray. Even the god of death, who regarded everything as a dog, didn’t dare to disturb him.

He was a magician and knew what the Magician card wanted to tell him. He learned to draw on the power of the heavens and earth. He explored the true meaning of life, from simple to complicated, and finally returned to the basics. He understood everything and returned to his original point. Life was just a cycle.

Find the original heart, show unswerving determination, have a beginning and an end.

This dark tarot game was just an ordinary stepping stone in his life journey. For some people, they would never pass the threshold. There was the trumpet of death and the black curtain symbolizing the end.

Some people would be silent sooner or later and some would eventually shake the sky. He would be cherished forever, he deserved to be cherished forever. God would give him the greatest blessing.

Small movements were heard in the judgement area. It was as if the glacier that lasted thousands of years was melting and spring water was rushing. The roads of life and death were inherently opposed. Justice wouldn’t allow evil to encroach on it at all.