Chapter 24.1: Zombie Lovers (7)

Lu Wen was stunned. Xie Chi was asking him for the sword...? What did he want to do with the sword? Something flashed through Lu Wen's mind but he couldn't catch it.

Xie Xinglan's eyes were a bit playful and his index finger moved inward, urging Lu Wen to hurry.

"Give it to me."

Lu Wen hadn't expected this person to dare to speak and was so terrified that his heart almost stopped. He quickly glanced at the zombie not far away and exclaimed anxiously, "I'll give it to you. Don't talk!"

After speaking, he held his breath again and tucked the sword into Xie Chi's hand without hesitation. Although the other people were busy holding their breaths, there was still a lot of jealousy in their eyes. This was the only item here that could damage the zombie and Lu Wen gave it to Xie Chi so easily.

[Is it still seeking death by talking at this time?]

[Why does he want a sword? Self-defense? This is too selfish.]

[One person dared to borrow it and one person dared to give it. Lu Wen has lost his mind.]

[Do you think... there is another possibility? This brother just jumped from the second floor.]

[Previously, I saw that he was too mild and he wasn't to my taste. Now looking at him, I inexplicably feel he is full of aggressiveness.]

Xie Chi was a bit worried as he inwardly asked, "Is it okay when changing weapons?"

He wasn't clear about his boyfriend's specific force value. After all, in the world he previously lived in, there was little need to use force. As a child, Xie Xinglan used a knife to save him and last time he fought the female boss with a knife. This time, it had changed to an ancient sword.

Xie Xinglan held the sword with both hands and smiled. "No problem."

Xie Chi was instantly reassured. His brother might be narcissistic but he never promised anything uncertain. If he said there was no problem then there absolutely wouldn't be a problem.

Xie Xinglan had breathed just now and the zombie sensed it. He left the dead actor and jumped to Xie Xinglan's side. The 'bang bang bang' struck the hearts of everyone.

Xie Xinglan originally intended to attract the zombie and he smiled with satisfaction now that his goal was achieved. His desire to defeat a powerful opponent was ignited in his eyes as he raised his sword.

"Xie Chi!" Lu Wen's eyes were huge as he saw the tall and dark zombie rush toward the thin Xie Chi.

In the midst of the electric light and the flint, Lu Wen didn't have time to think about why Xie Chi dared to go. Due to Lu Wen's own bloodline, he was very resistant to a beating. He wanted to rush to save Xie Chi but Xie Xinglan stared at him impassively.

Xie Xinglan ordered with a frown, "Stay back."

Then he met the zombie, leaving Lu Wen stunned in place, unable to believe his ears. Xie Chi told him to stay back.

[What is this situation?]

[I was also nervous but then he told Lu Wen to stay back ahahahaha. Didn't Lu Wen say this to him before?]

[Lu Wen: I also experienced this today.]

[I'm laughing to death at Lu Wen's expression.]

[Does he think he can beat the zombie?]

[I think it is possible that he is a big guy hiding himself. After all, he has never acted.]

[Let's watch it!!!]