Chapter 115: Living Hell (17) End

[Fuck, Son Chi is a prophet!]

[The man holding the script!]

[Facts have proved that Son Chi can kill a third-tier actor. Ji Xingchen, who hasn’t even reached the third tier, dared to go up and received a stone hammer.]

[Stupid people always have an illusion: I think I can do it and everyone else is lucky.]

Before the third reincarnation cycle arrived, Xie Chi persuaded all the prisoners to complete the equal energy sharing.

Not long after the third cycle began, the spider silk ladder regenerated and no one fought this time.

The prisoners acted in groups divided by Xie Chi. The first group got on the spider silk ladder and took it down to the bottom. After confirming that the shaking of the spider silk ladder stopped, the second group of four or five people went down. Then it was the third and fourth groups…

The chaotic hell had order for the first time.

After around 20 minutes, everyone had gone down to the eight layer of the cold hell. This was already the bottom of hell but the spider silk still led to a lower place. Everyone hesitated for a moment and no one dared to jump down. The huge black hole at their feet was too dark and bottomless. They didn’t know if this really led to the human world. If something went wrong…

Xie Chi and Xie Xinglan glanced at each other and nodded. Then Xie Xinglan led Xie Chi to go down the spider silk. It wasn’t known how long they went down in the thick darkness until a small light appeared underneath them. After seeing the ground below his feet, Xie Xinglan jumped off first and then hugged Xie Chi down.

The source of this content is novelhall[.]com

The two of them didn’t reach the human world but entered a dark red and dreary corridor. The walls of the corridor seemed to be covered with dark things.

“You stay here, don’t go over.” Xie Xinglan instructed before approaching the wall.

A row of guns hung from the walls of the tunnel. Xie Xinglan took one and wiped the dust off the gun with his hand. A cold feeling came from the dark gun and Xie Xinglan felt his soul having a small fluctuation.

Xie Chi walked over. “What is it?”

This gun looked like a normal handgun. The gun was loaded. Xie Xinglan thought for a moment before firing a short at the wall. Unexpectedly, the bullet left no trace on the wall.

Xie Chi lowered his eyes and thought about it. Then he abruptly raised his head. “It might be a soul gun.”

Xie Xinglan was taken aback before looking at the end of the corridor with his mouth curved up. “Where do you think this corridor leads?”

Xie Chi had an answer in his heart.

“Xie Chi!”

Visit novelhall[.]com for a better experience

The rest of the group saw that Xie Chi’s group of two were fine and also climbed down the silk. They were stunned when they saw the guns hanging on the wall.

Xie Chi turned his head. “Everyone, take one. Take everything left and charge with me.”

The group looked at each other and nodded.