Chapter 156: Tarot Game (6)

Tarot witch.

Everyone present was shocked when these words came out. If it was a tarot witch then everything they saw and heard after entering this movie had an explanation. It was the ‘greatest tarot witch’ mentioned by the maid who created everything here. She could make the contents of the tarot cards into reality.

Witch could be a neutral word or have a positive and negative connotation. Tarot was originally a type of witchcraft but it didn’t have the meaning of witchcraft. It had the meaning of divination. Divination could help people avoid harm and then turn evil into good.

However, the words ‘tarot witch’ were uttered by the grim-faced maid and there was an extra evil and ghostly air.

The two lovers heard the curse of their tongues being cut out and apologized to the maid in a panicked manner out of fear the curse would come true. Xie Chi was thinking about the relationship between the maid and the so-called ‘great tarot witch’.

Ren Ze was secretly relieved. Fortunately, he learned from Xie Chi and didn’t speak. He just watched the maid quietly wipe the frame. Otherwise, he would be the one feeling panicked and anxious.

“Let’s go.” Xie Chi folded his arms across his chest and bowed his head for a moment before signaling with his chin in the direction of the Wheel of Fortune. The two of them respectfully bid farewell to the maid and walked toward the Wheel of Fortune.

Ye Xiaoxiao made sure that the strange maid couldn’t hear before opening her mouth. “That maid seems to have a lot of respect for the tarot witch?”

This could be seen by anyone with a discerning eye. Ren Ze expressed his doubts. “What do you think? Are the old woman and the tarot witch related?”

Xie Chi answered, “Perhaps or perhaps not.”

Ren Ze was taken back. Then he remembered how Xie Chi’s sword felt a lot of evil in the old woman’s room. “Yes, if she is the tarot witch then everything makes sense. When she was young, she was beautiful, strong and tortured her servants. Now she is old, dying and stuck in bed, but this can’t hide her past evils. She deserves to be treated as a beast now.”

“No,” Xie Chi spoke calmly.

“Why?”

Ye Xiaoxiao glanced at Xie Chi and reminded Ren Ze, “You forgot. The old woman grabbed Xie Chi’s hand like she wanted to say something. The maid who just respected the witch pressed her down without any mercy. Her strength was no less than the other servants.”

Ren Ze was at a loss again. This was indeed the case. The strange maid respected the tarot witch but was ruthless toward the old woman. Then was the tarot witch not the old woman? Since it wasn’t the old woman, what did the tarot witch have to do with this movie? This was obviously a high quality red movie and it was unlikely to give useless information. Since the maid clearly said ‘tarot witch’, this information must be of extraordinary significance.

Ren Ze wanted to clear things up and gazed at Xie Chi in a confused manner. “Since it is contradictory, why did you say that the old woman might be the tarot witch? What about the maid? What is her relationship with the tarot witch? Or what is her relationship with the old woman?”

Xie Chi told him, “This is just a guess.”

He paused and shook his phone meaningfully. “Perhaps this tarot witch is similar to the Blood Demon Sword.”

Ye Xiaoxiao’s eyes widened. The amount of information in this sentence was too great.

[Blood Demon??? Shen Yi’s sword???]