Enough [Scarlizzie]

Prompt: Lizzie has had enough of Scarlett's shenanigans. Once can be forgiven. Maybe twice. But more than that? She has to draw the line somewhere.
-------

"I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!" Lizzie screams in frustration at Scarlett who looked at the girl in shocked.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG" Scarlett fired back with just as much volume.

"You didn't do anyth-" Lizzie stopped to laugh sarcastically at what the girl just said.

"I'm giving you one more chance" Lizzie threatened.

"And if I accidentally do it again?" Scarlett questions.

"You can't accidentally do that Scarlett." Lizzie shoots back.

"Accidents happen!" Scarlett defends herself.

"YOU ARE VERY MUCH AWARE OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING" Lizzie screeches.

Both of them stay silent concentrating before Lizzie eventually breaks it a few minutes later.

Scarlett did it again.

Lizzie stops what she's doing and turns around slowly to look at Scarlett with an angry look. Scarlett meets her eye and jumps slightly at the scary look the girl was giving her.

"Look, I promise that's the last time" Scarlett starts.

"No. I gave you a chance" Lizzie furiously shakes her head, "and you're going to pay for it."

Scarlett's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I'm breaking up with you." Lizzie simply states before turning around swiftly and exiting out of the living room.

"ELIZABETH CHASE OLSEN GET BACK HERE!" Scarlett yells with wide eyes,

"YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE I KEEP THROWING SHELLS AT YOU! ITS NOT MY FAULT IM BETTER AT MARIO CART!"

-----
Words: 261

Type: Humor

261 words of pure crack, you're welcome.