Together Before Us [Both]

Random pic of Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop because why not?

Prompt: Marvel Cast Mini Reunion taken place a few months after 'Hawkeye'.
~ Please Note: I made up history behind Lizzie and Hailee's friendship because you guys already know I'm a Hailizzie enthusiast :)
ALSO Robbie and Colin do not exist in this

Type: Fluff

------
No One's POV

"Hey guys!" Lizzie brightly greeted the first guests with a shining smile.

"Lizzie!" Chris and Robert greeted back as they took turns hugging the girl in front of them.

You see it's been awhile since the whole cast has been together. Endgame was years ago and things in the mcu have changed as half of the cast was you know...dead.

There has been filming for the marvel series which have all been amazing, as Lizzie would say herself. The girl did not think WandaVision would take off but it definitely did. Since then multiple shows including Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, What if, and Hawkeye.

The cast had a group chat including the OGs of course,that would randomly be active throughout the week or sometimes silent some days.

One day the conversation came up about hanging out and seeing each other soon, so that's what today was. Lizzie offered a chill hang out day with the cast at her house, and fortunately some (not all sadly) would be able to make it

"Are we the first ones here?" Chris questioned making Lizzie nod.

"Yep. And you guys caught me at a good time actually. Can you guys bring out the coolers for the drinks outside? And start putting all the drinks inside as well?" Lizzie gave her famous puppy eyes.

Robert sighed playfully before nodding, "Of course Lizzie, anything for you. C'mon Evans"

Chris nodded and followed the other actor but not before shooting the home owner a smile.

Before Lizzie could close the door two other bodies made their way towards her.

"LIZZIE!!" Sebastian and Anthony yelled in unison as they gathered Lizzie in a group hug Lizzie squealed in surprised.

"Hey, you two" Lizzie managed to get out of her before she was free from the hug. Nonetheless, she smiled at the two, "It's great to see you guys. I missed you two"

"We missed you too Lizzie" Sebastian grinned.

"He missed you. I didn't miss you" Anthony joked

Lizzie rolled his eyes playfully, "You guys can head inside. Chris and Robert are out in the back. Go ahead and grab a drink if you want while everyone else gets here."

The two nodded and made their way. Lizzie decided to wait by the door as it seems that everyone is coming in right after the other.

"Paul?" Lizzie squinted trying to make out the figure, "Yep, who else could be that tall" Lizzie joked

"It's nice to see you too Lizzie" Paul laughed

I just saw you several months ago, but it's always nice to see you Paul" Lizzie genuinely smiled. She loved working with Paul, despite him always having to be in blue or red paint and having to act in love with him in it, he was a great coworker to be around.

Paul bent over to give the girl a quick warm hug.

"Is that Paul I see?" A voice crept from behind them.

"Renner" Paul immediately replies back recognizing the voice.

"Hey man, it's nice to see you" Jeremy waves grinning. Paul replies back with something but Lizzie doesn't catch it as the person standing next to Jeremy had all her attention.