Comes With The Job [Florlee]

Prompt: Hailee gets a bit jealous watching the new 'Don't Worry Darling' trailer

It's just a short little oneshot)

-----
Third Person's POV

"Look who's trending on twitter" Hailee sings as she makes her way to where Florence was casually laying on their couch.

"Lemonade Mouth 2" Florence immediately responds making Hailee raise an eyebrow at her,

"No, silly. I wish" Hailee mumbled, "You!"

Florence blinks slowly at the woman in front of her, "What did I do this time?"

"The trailer to Don't Worry Darling came out!" Hailee beamed excitedly.

"Oh yeah" Florence makes a face of realization, "Cool."

"Flo" Hailee whines at the disappointing reaction, "Watch it with me?"

Florence gives the girl a small smile, "Sure come here" She pats the empty space by her right with a cheeky smile.

Hailee grins and practically skips jumping onto Florence's lap instead of the space next to her.

Florence grunts at the surprising weight on top of her but didn't say anything. Instead, she wrapped an arm securely around Hailee's waist and shifted her so she can view the phone in Hailee's hand.

"I haven't even seen the trailer yet" Florence comments making Hailee nod in understanding. Most of the time, the actual actors don't get to see the trailer early, but instead with the rest of the public.

Hailee hums. She was excited. Florence and her got together after the filming of 'Don't you Worry Darling' which was almost 2 1/2 years ago, so she wasn't there to witness Florence coming home after filming like she gets the pleasure of witnessing now.

The two stayed silent which allowed Hailee to start the trailer.

---

A few minutes later, the trailer ended and Florence hummed in approval, "I completely forgot what happens not going to lie. That was not too shabby of a trailer though"

Florence pats Hailee's thigh when she doesn't reply. The blonde finally looks at the tall girl on top of her and noticed her jaw was tense and now that she noticed, her whole body was.

"Hailee? You okay? Was it that bad?" Florence joked.

"Mhm, it was good" Hailee mumbled.

"Hey you were the one excited to watch it. What is with the lack of enthusiasm" Florence looked almost offended.

"It was really goooood" Hailee repeated this time nodding her head frantically.

Florence gave Hailee an unimpressed look, "Talk."

Hailee mumbled.

"What?"

"I did not realize..." Hailee whispers the rest and Florence fails to hear the girl.

"I did not realize you and Harry's character get that intimate." Hailee finally reveals.

"Oh yeah well" Florence shrugs. It wasn't a big deal. It comes with the job, and that's all it was.

Hailee mumbles something again.

"You're acting weird.." Florence comments before her eyes widen, "Are-Are you jealous right now?!"

Hailee jumps at that and shakes her head, "No!"

"Aha!" Florence points, "You are!"

Hailee sighs exasperatedly before rubbing her eyes harshly.

"Maybe a little" Hailee confesses, "I know I know! It comes with our job, but I can't help it"

Florence tries her hardest to fight off the grin at the clearly jealous girl in front of her. It was kind of cute..the way Hailee was trying her hardest not to look her in the eye.

Hailee's hands closed in fists, exposing her veins which Florence couldn't help but focus on. Almost completely distracted by how hot her girlfriend's hands were, she snaps out of it and starts nodding.

"You know we weren't even together when I was filming this?" Florence can't help but bring up.

Hailee nods sheepishly, "Yeah I know"

"Well he may have the initials H.S but I prefer someone else with those same initials" Florence slyly comments making Hailee blush.

"Plus, you can't be too jealous. How do you think I felt when I finally watched Dickinson?" Florence raises an eyebrow.

Hailee blinks at that, "Oh"

"Mhmm" Florence hums, "Now I love Ella don't get me wrong, but those are some steamy scenes. Plural, as in not just one"

Florence watches as Hailee struggles to come up with a response.

Hailee presses her lips in a thin line before nodding once,

"Yeah you're right. It just comes with the job" Hailee shrugs.

Florence snorts before throwing her head back and laughing.

Hailee watches the blonde laugh with an adoring expression, "Is Harry a good kisser?"

Florence snorts again, "Really?"

"Mhm" Hailee hums.

"You're serious, right now?" Florence was taken back.

Hailee just nods.

"I mean, sure I guess" Florence admits before a smirk appears on her face, "he's definitely not the best kisser I've ever kissed though"

Hailee challenges the girl at that, "Oh and who is?"

Florence just raises her chin up and tilts her head, "I'm staring right at them. "

Hailee answers by grabbing the back of Florence's neck and pulling her into a kiss, you know, just to confirm her title.

----
Words: 838

I actually wrote this when the picture attached to this chapter came out, not when the trailer was released which was yesterday. But in all seriousness, I am so excited for this film!

Total bi panic movie tbh for me haha