Valentines [Florlee]

Prompt: Takes place with Florence filming Dune Part 2 on Valentine's Day.

This is a late Valentine's Day themed oneshot.
———

"And CUT!"

The director yelled causing Florence and Austin to break character and exchange smiles.

"That was it. That was the one," Austin commented bringing his hand up for a high-five which the other blonde happily gives.

"Always a pleasure filming a scene with you Mr. Butler," Florence bows playfully before walking out of set, her costar following closely behind. She passes a crew member who has been patiently waiting with two bottles of water for the two stars, before both take it with a grateful smile.

"Thank you honey," Florence says to the crew member who blushes before scampering out to give the two their space.

Austin smirks as he watches, "A charmer."

"Now now Butler, it's a thing you know? Having manners?" Florence raised an eyebrow before the two broke out into a fit of laughter.

"You're not done filming after this, are you?" Austin questions as he takes a large gulp of water.

"Nope. I have a scene with Timmy and I think Z," Florence shakes her head before sipping her water.

"That's going to b-", Austin was cut off by another crew member who looked at the two with an apologetic smile.

"Hi Florence, Austin, so sorry to interrupt but we have something waiting for you over there," The crew member, Lexie, pointed to the snack area.

"For..," Austin trailed pointing between him and Florence.

"Oh, for you Miss Pugh." Lexie nodded towards the woman who raised both of her eyebrows in surprise.

"Me?" Florence repeated pointed to herself.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go check it out!" Austin excitedly exclaims. Lexie chuckles at his reaction before leading the way for the two.

Florence, still confused, follows Lexie towards the snack table and spots an empty table next to it. What was on top, well..no one could miss.

If Florence wasn't too distracted with what she was looking at, she would've noticed several of the crew shooting her curious glances and excited looks anticipating her reaction.

"What the.." Florence said observing what was in front of her as they stopped in front of the scene.

What Lexie failed to mention was that this 'something' was a Valentines package. And it isn't wasn't subtle. Consisting of a medium sized basket which what seemed to be filled with different types of candies and chocolate, tied around the basket were 2 balloons, and that's not it. Next to it, was a huge stuffed animal, but not any stuffed animal, a dog. One that looks oddly like Florence's dog, Billie. Billie was literally holding with one paw a bouquet of red roses.

(A/N: Imagine the picture but instead of a stuffed bear it's Billie yeah?)