twice date: ask Yelena [Katelena]

A/N: A 3-part series that I hope to actually finish this time

A/N: A 3-part series that I hope to actually finish this time. I'm currently obsessed with Regina/Janis (2024) so they're in this. This is the beginning of me trying to get the bishova fandom onto the Reneé Rapp and Auli'i Cravalho train.

Anyways it feels like it's been so long since I last updated. But I hope you all enjoy.

Vote and [spam] comment for more.

Mwah Enjoy!!

---

Summary:

"I'll be your date."

Kate swiveled in her chair to be met with Yelena who had gone back to eating her dinner calmly.

With saucered eyes she stares at the woman's side profile, "What?!"

"I will be your date to this..double date you call it. You will have fun I will make sure of it," Yelena drank from a glass of water? No, knowing Yelena, that was just vodka she was sipping casually.

-

-

-

or Kate goes on a double date and she never expected her date to be the one and only Yelena Belova who she may have really strong feelings for. '

  ໒꒱    

or Kate has no one to blame but Peter, Janis, and Regina. Now she's going on a date with her crush except it's not really a date. Or is it?

---

Kate Bishop hated Valentine's Day.

And it's not even Valentine's day.

It's February 4.

As soon as she stepped foot onto campus, she had already clocked three guys holding a bouquet of roses, two with heart-shaped chocolate boxes, and a girl with a basket of chocolate.

Since when did people decide that Valentine's day is actually Valentine's month?

God, she hates February.

She already wasn't looking forward to going to class today due to a midterm in her Computer Programming class that Peter had reminded her of just last weekend. Having spent all night cramming for it, she was running on exactly 3 ½ hours of sleep. Downing her second cup of coffee, she crushed the cup before tossing it into a trash bin.

Thunk

The compostable cup hit the rim of the bin before landing successfully inside. Grinning to herself, Kate started to pull out her dark purple Sony headphones from her messenger bag but just as she was about to tune out, she felt something–no someone–slap the back of her head, a gust of wind hitting her from the right.