Guitar [Wandanat]

Prompt: Natasha hears music coming from Wanda's room and is surprised with what she sees.
~ Post Age of Ultron with some detail change

Song above is How Deep is Your Love by Bee Gees (I recommend letting the video play as you read because the man is TALENTED and it's beautiful to listen to)

Sidenote: I don't know anything about playing the guitar. I wish I was that talented so this lacks depth in those details.

Not proofread once again.

---------

Third Person's POV

"Okay, that's good enough for today guys." Steve instructs as he ends the daily workout lesson that consisted of the original six avengers.

"What he means to say is that you guys stink. It smells like the high school boys locker room in here," Tony interjected scrunching his nose,

"Hit the showers team!" He playfully shouts shooing all the avengers out of the training room.

"I smell amazing" Thor mumbles to an amused Bruce who pats him on the back as they walk out.

"You're part of the problem for that stench," Natasha shoots back at a smirking Tony who lets out a full belly laugh in response.

"I seriously don't understand how you don't smell like the rest of us," Clint comments as he sniffs the black widow who pushes him off of her playfully,

"Stop being disgusting, Barton. Go shower." Natasha teases as Clint mock surrenders, leaving Natasha with Steve in the training room.

"So Rogers," Natasha starts off.

"Romanoff" Steve responds with the same tone.

"When are the twins going to join us in training?" Natasha questioned with her arms crossed.

"Well," Steve says while using a towel to wipe his sweaty back, "Pietro is still injured so he can't train just yet and we just got Wanda to leave his side recently and actually take care of herself without worrying about her brother. I don't want to rush any of them into anything. They deserve a break for what they've been through," Steve explains with soft eyes.

Natasha nods slowly but can't but speak up, "Bad guys don't pause for anyone."

"I know that" Steve shakes his head, "But that's what the rest of us is here for. They'll train soon. Wanda at least. Speaking of her, I actually need a favor"

Natasha raises an eyebrow on that, "I am not playing matchmaker for you and the witch."

Steve's eyes widen at the accusation, "What? No! That is not-" Steve starts protesting but stops when he notices the familiar glint in the ex-assassin's eyes and laughs.

"I want you to start training with her first before she joins the whole group," Steve finally addresses.

"Hm," Is all the redhead responds with while nodding slowly

"Is that okay?" Steve asks with a confused look.

"Yeah. That's no problem." Natasha shrugs before pivoting from her spot and leaving the man alone in the training room.

Steve blinks at at the action and lifts up his right arm slowly, sniffing,

"Was it cause I smell?"

Steve just waves it off deciding that wasn't the case and shrugs off the weird reaction of the widow.

----------

Natasha continues to walk slowly down to the elevator where she plans to take it to the 5th floor. The 5th floor used to be only her floor, but since the Maximoff twins' arrival, it was now the girls floor as Wanda joined her.