SunKissing [Florlee]

(A/N: You can thank the 16 people who liked the idea of me publishing this earlier than I planned to. Three oneshots in less than a week? It's cause I'm on break so enjoy it while you can haha

Prompt: Takes place in the same universe as the 'Coast' oneshot from awhile back. In honor of Hailee's new song, I present to you 'SunKissing' but make it FLORLEE!

Don't forget to vote and comment for more!

Enjoy.

--

"Hello loves!" Hailee greets as she hits the 'live' button on Instagram and places her phone up on a hydro-flask. She leans back on the officer chair and waves at the camera enthusiastically,

"Oh there are so many of you guys already!"

"Hi @EmilylovesSue! I'm doing great, thank you for asking." Hailee reads through the comments rapidly pouring in as best as she can, "Hey @Bishopsarrow I know I know I'm late again. I did say I was going live at 5 but it took me awhile to figure out how to do that. Don't make fun of me"

"Alright, let's play some music.." Hailee turns away to pull up her laptop and wiggles her eyebrows suggestively towards the camera, "And you're probably thinking Hailee we all know what you're going to play..well duhhhh! SunKissing streaming party with mwah!" Hailee cheers as she presses play.

"Thank you guys so much for all the support and love! I literally would not be here without each and every one of you," Hailee sincerely says blowing air kisses at the camera.

"Steinfeld_Haiz yes I am still in my cave and yes it is cozy in here thank you very much," Hailee sticks her tongue out playfully.

"Did you write SunKissing?" Hailee read a question out loud, "Yes, yes I did!"

This resulted in even more comments pouring out.

"Guys I can only read so fast, you're going to have to give me a second," Hailee laughs, "Who inspired this song @Everdeen_Bishop is asking..who do you guys think?" Hailee playfully questioned tapping her chin pretending to think.

"Yes, yes I can see all your guys comments. Yes, I will confirm even though everyone already knew, that this song is inspired by her just like Coast was" Hailee winked making the comments go crazy.

'DUHHHHHH. WE LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH!'

'YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE WTF'

'Catch me blasting SunKissing when I'm single af'

"I actuall-" Hailee gets cut off by the sound of knocking on her door.

"Come in!" Hailee calls out as a familiar blonde mop peeks out from the door.

"Am I interrupting, babe?" The blonde questions.

"I'm just doing a live to promote the new song. You can come in and say hi," Hailee grins and motions for the blonde to come in. The only thing the fans were seeing was Hailee motioning at someone to come towards her.

"Hiiii bitchessss," Florence greets as she plops down onto Hailee's lap who grunts in surprise but nonetheless wraps her arms around Florence's waist.

'FLOOOOOOOOOOO'

'I'M CRYING THEY'RE SO CUTE. ARE PEOPLE SCREENRECORDING THIS?!'

'I'M FLORLEE'S BITCH YES I AM'

"How's everyone doing?" Florence waves at the camera leaning forward to read the comments causing Hailee to tighten her grasp on her waist.

"Do you likes Hailee's new song HaileePH is asking"