Mosquito [Scarlizzie]

^ Picture found on pinterest!

Prompt: Lizzie doesn't want Scarlett to leave a mark but does she listen?

Type: Humor

-------
Third Person's POV

"Mhmm Scarr" Lizzie moaned as she subconsciously arches her neck to give Scarlett more room to work with.

Scarlett hums but doesn't remove herself from Lizzie's neck, sucking Lizzie's sweet spot that she knows gets Lizzie worked up,

"Don't leave a mark" Lizzie lets out as she puts a hand on top of Scarlett's head, threading her hand in those blonde streaks.

"Sure" Scarlett mumbles, her mouth too preoccupied to say anything else.

"Hey- I'm serious" Lizzie protests as she reluctantly pulls Scarlett away so she can look at the girl in the eye.

Scarlett lets out a small smirk making Lizzie narrow her eyes at the girl.

"Too late" Scarlett says in a low voice as her eyes flicker to Lizzie's neck to admire her masterpiece.

Lizzie's eyes widen as she gets up quickly from the bed to look in the mirror in the bathroom.

"SCARLETT!" Lizzie yells as she whines inspecting the hickey that seemed to be glaring at her back.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself" Scarlett pouted from the bed. Lizzie turned around to look at her girlfriend,

"You know everyone's coming to our house any minute now! How am I supposed to cover this up?" Lizzie complains as she looks through the bathroom drawers for makeup to cover this up.

Scarlett shrugs as she stands up and makes her way to her girlfriend in the bathroom. Scarlett placed her hands on Lizzie's hips and rested them their gently.

"You can wear that turtleneck you have" Scarlett suggested.

"It's hot out today" Lizzie gave the girl an incredulous look.

"Yeah, but I don't think enough makeup we have here will be able to cover that up" Scarlett said while smirking.

Lizzie slapped Scarlett playfully on the shoulder, "I hate you so much right now"

"Mhm, I love you too" Scarlett grins before making her way to their shared closet and getting the turtleneck out for Lizzie.

RING RING RING

"And someone's here. I'll go get it yeah? I'll see you down there" Scarlett offered as she kissed Lizzie on the cheek, handed her the turtleneck shirt, and made her way to the front door.

Lizzie smiles slightly at the feeling of her girlfriend's lips on her cheek and watches her walk away. She turns back to look at herself in the mirror, now with the shirt in her hands, and sighed.

--------

"..then he fell. It was so funny" Hailee finishes her story about Chris who was pouting across from her.

"I didn't see the step okay?" Chris mumbled as he crossed his arms.

"It's okay. It wasn't that embarrassing of a fall" Sebastian reassured from next to him.

"No it definitely was" Florence interjected beside Hailee. The blonde was snuggled closely to Hailee, with her head on Hailee's shoulder and their hands interlaced with each others.

"So Lizzie.." Hailee started off looking at the woman who was nursing a drink next to the couple. She was standing next to them with no sign of Scarlett who was getting something from the kitchen.

"Yes?" Lizzie questioned. It was getting quite hot as they were chatting out in the backyard and Lizzie was starting to sweat. She fidgeted with the turtleneck here and there when it started clinging to her skin from the sweat.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck at this weather?" Hailee asked with a wicked smirk on her face.

Florence glanced at Lizzie before adding, "I'm all up for the fashion statement. You look great, but I have to agree. Aren't you hot?"

"I am hot" Lizzie replied quickly and a bit nervously.

Hailee's eyes immediately narrowed at that. Lizzie doesn't make jokes like that unless she is hiding something. Lizzie seemed to be playing around with the turtleneck even more now, and unintentionally allowed for part of the hickey to be revealed for a second.

However, only for a second that the others didn't catch, except for Hailee who smirked wildly and clenched her fingers that were intertwined with Florence's. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows at the squeeze and looked at her partner in question.

Hailee met her gaze but didn't say anything still smirking before looking away and paying attention to Lizzie.

"How'd you get that?" Hailee asked casually.

"Get what?" Chris piped up from across the room, confused. Hailee pointed to Lizzie's neck whose eyes widened as her hand smacked the side of her neck where the hickey was.

"Oh, this?" Lizzie squeaked.

Hailee nodded in confirmation.

"M-mosquito. You know how the mosquitos get worse when it gets hotter you know?" Lizzie rambles nodding her head.

Chris nods understandingly while Sebastian snorts at Chris's innocence and gullible side.

Hailee responds back, "Ah okay. Mosquitoes" Hailee looks at Florence with a disbelief face making the blonde snort and cover her face in Hailee's shoulder to keep from making a scene.

Suddenly, Scarlett appears from the kitchen and stands beside Lizzie, putting an arm around the blushing woman's shoulders.

"Hey guys" Scarlett greets.

"Hey mosquito" Hailee greets back with a grin.

Florence couldn't hold it together anymore and cackles loudly while leaning on a smirking Hailee. Sebastian joins the laughter and smacks Chris on the knee repeatedly at the scene.

Chris in return stares at the two laughing people crazily and watched as Lizzie turns a bright red that she tries to hide behind Scarlett.

Scarlett watches everything go on with confusion before realization hits her and she starts smirking herself.

"You're so going to pay for this" Lizzie mumbles from behind Scarlett still trying to make herself disappear from the embarrassing situation.

"Looking forward to it" Scarlett shot back as she reaches forward to wrap her hand with Lizzie's, who hesitated at first but eventually allowed it.

-----
I have another Scarlizzie oneshot lined up for you guys..IM ON A SCARIZZIE ROLL!

Words: 977