Miss Olsen and her students [Both]

Enjoy this picture of Miss Olsen herself 😩✋

In honor of hitting 1k votes on here...

Prompt: The college students in Miss Olsen's Communications class decide to interfere with their professor's love life.
----
Third Person's POV

"Please tell me there's no exam in this class today" Florence loudly complained as she slams her books down, a bit too forcefully, on her usual seat in the middle of the lecture room.

This action causes Miss Olsen who is in front of the whiteboard to look up with a raised eyebrow.

"If you were to actually pay attention in class Miss Pugh, you would know that our exam is tomorrow and not today" Miss Olsen calmly replies with her hands crossed, a strict yet teasing smile on her face.

"I pay attention" Florence grumbles under her breath, not loud enough for the professor to hear, before returning an innocent smile back at the professor.

"No, you don't." Tom on the left of her snorted as he much quietly, puts his books down and takes a seat by the blonde.

Florence scoffs at Tom's comment before firing back, "Yes I do"

"Maybe if our exam was on miss 'sexiest sharpest jawline that i would gladly let cut me' over there, then yeah you pay really good attention" Tom nods his head towards the quiet brunette who was seated closer to the front on their right.

"Shut the fuck up" Florence hisses before elbowing the snickering boy.

"You know Daya's friends with her right? She could introduce you guys" Tom suggests.

"Ha" Florence scoffs, "No. Speaking of Z, where is she"

"She should be here any minute. She woke up a little late." Tom explained shrugging, "Oh there she is"

Zendaya had entered the lecture hall from the right entrance. Tom had raised his hand to wave her over, although it wasn't necessary as they've been sitting in that same spot the whole school year so far.

The two watched Zendaya shoot them a quick smile before heading towards them. However, she seemed to pause and stop besides the quiet girl that Florence apparently pays too much attention to, and were now chatting.

Florence sighed as she watched her friend chat with the beautiful girl longingly. Zendaya and the girl were chatting animately and a few minutes later, both girls turned their heads towards Florence and Tom's direction.

Florence's eyes went wide at the sudden eye contact with the mysterious girl as she was already staring at her. Embarrassed she got caught staring, she looked away quickly and looked down.

Because of this, she missed the way Zendaya waited for the girl to pack up herself as they started heading their way up to them.

Tom nudged Florence hard to get her attention and even faked a cough, "Daya! And Hailee! Right?"

Florence's eyes widened once again as she looked back up, this time frantically, and was met with a smirking Zendaya and a shy looking Hailee.

"Yeah, hi. I see Zendaya has talked about me to you guys but hi I'm Hailee" Hailee let out a small smile looking at Tom before settling her eyes on a frozen Florence.

"You must be Tom? Daya's boyfriend right?" Hailee questioned pointing at Tom who nodded,

"It's nice to finally meet you guys. I know we have this class together, but I never wanted to disturb you guys. I hope it's okay that Daya invited me to sit with you guys today?" Hailee nervously rambled playing with the straps of her backpack that was over on shoulder.