The Mall [Scarlizzie]

Prompt: Scarlett is dragged to the mall by her girlfriend Lizzie and she just wants to go home.
~ Setting: High School AU

Ages:
Scarlett - 18
Lizzie - 17

Type: Fluff

-------
Third Person's POV

"Another one?" Scarlett complained as she watches her bouncy girlfriend stride to the next clothing store.

Lizzie turns around with a grin, "Yes! These stores have crazy discounts. We can't miss this opportunity", she exclaims before turning around and walking into the store.

Scarlett grumbles to herself as she looks around the mall, "We've been here for four hours though", nevertheless the blonde shuffles forward obediently following her girlfriend in.

As she walks in, she spots her girlfriend in a corner observing all the cute tops with a look of wonder. Lizzie looks up and lights up when she sees Scarlett. Holding two tops up by the hanger, she questions, "Which one?"

"That one" Scarlett gestures to the left top. It was a striped baby blue and white and Scarlett already knew Lizzie would look beautiful in it. Although she may be biased because honestly anything that woman wore would look good on her. She could rock a trash bag and manage to look like she came out of a Vogue magazine.

Lizzie hums in approval, "I was thinking the same thing" before putting the other top away and carrying on, looking for more tops.

Scarlett absently wandered around the store and observed the selection. She wasn't going to lie, the store had cute clothing, she even spotted a cute jean jacket she considered purchasing before deciding against it.

Spotting a shelf with a variety of sunglasses, Scarlett makes her way in front of it and picks out a specific pair of gold Ray-Bans aviators.

"Florence would love these" Scarlett mumbles to herself as she mentions her best friend. The two have known each other since middle school and now they were juniors in high school. Their friendship, stronger than ever, and it helps that the two blondes were also on the soccer team meaning they get to spend more time with each other. It also helps that their girlfriends were childhood best friends with each other.

"You going to buy those?" Lizzie pops up from behind her and wraps her arms around Scarlett's waist.

"Mhm no, I was just thinking about how Flo would love these but I forgot that she actually has a similar pair already" Scarlett explains before putting it away and turning around and wrapping her own arms around Lizzie's waist.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she does. I've seen her wear it. Same with Hailee actually. Pretty sure she steals Flo's so maybe buying her a pair would work" Lizzie said thoughtfully.

Scarlett shook her head in disagreement, "Hailee would steal that pair also let's be honest"

Lizzie nods in agreement before pulling away. Scarlett then realized that Lizzie wasn't holding the top anymore.

"What happened to the top?"

"I didn't want it anymore" Lizzie nonchalantly shrugged before looking around the store again. Scarlett bit her lip to keep herself from saying anything that would make the other girl slap her. At this point, she shouldn't be surprised. They've been going around for hours and haven't bought anything besides a set of discounted rings that caught Lizzie's eye.

"Please don't tell me you're still shopping in here" Scarlett whines reaching forward to embrace Lizzie again but the girl moves back playfully.

"No" Lizzie shakes her head making Scarlett sigh in relief, "Okay then let's g-"