Haircut [Florlee]

I got impatient so you get it one day earlier :p

ANYWAYS To make up for last chapter...

Prompt: Florence gets a haircut and surprises Hailee

Type: Fluff
-----
Third Person's POV

"You think Hailee will like it?" Florence asked Scarlett with a hint of insecurity in her voice.

The blonde runs her fingers through her hair, her now short blonde hair, to keep it from flying in all directions. This action turned out useless as the strands refused to stay calm and were sticking out everywhere.

Scarlett paused, thinking as she looks over Florence. The younger actresses's short strands of blonde hair was flying in all sorts of directions, but she was able to somehow pull off the messy look anyways.

"Yeah, I think she will" Scarlett nods shooting the girl a small smile.

"I'm scared" Florence admits biting her bottom lip nervously.

"She's not going to break up with you because your precious long hair is gone." Scarlett dismisses her, "Hair grows back you know?"

"I know I know but.." Florence responds back but stops not knowing exactly why she cares so much.

"Don't worry about it. Come on, it's time you go home and surprise Hailee" Scarlett suggests before dragging the hesitant girl to the car

------

30 minutes later, Florence closes the front door a bit too loudly to indicate to the home owner that she was back.

"Flo? Is that you?" A voice called out from what seem like the end of the hallway where their bedroom was.

"It's me darling" Florence replied nervously. She stayed in front of the door anxiously fidgeting. Her fingers were playing with the ring on the finger where she hoped would have an engagement ring in the future (no she's not proposing now but she thinks about it alot okay?)

"Hey Flo, how was your day with Scarlett?" Hailee commented right before she appears from the hallway.

Instead of responding, Florence stays quiet, anticipating the tall girl's reaction.

Hailee pauses once she sees her girlfriend, her mouth slacked open.

"Surprise?" Florence brought her hands up making jazz hands.

"I- y-your hair" Hailee stutters as Florence watches the brunette's eyes stare at the top of her head shocked.

"Yeah..I decided to get a haircut" Florence shrugged.

"You cut your hair" Hailee dumbly pointed out.

"Yes" Florence nodded in confirmation even running her fingers through her hair to show her and to also attempt yet again to tame the flying strands of blonde.

"Alot" Hailee continues

Florence nods again before sighing exasperated. She wasn't able to interpret if Hailee's reaction was good nor bad.

Hailee seems to be taking a few minutes to process it all, just staring at the girl with an expression Florence just can't read.

"You hate it." Florence dejectedly looked down.

"I'm going to go the restroom" Florence mumbles as she doesn't lift her head up and start to walk past her frozen girlfriend.

Once she was about to pass her girlfriend, she felt something grab her elbow keeping her from continuing her adventure to the bathroom.

Instead, she felt two pairs of hands grab both sides of her face before a pair of soft lips collided with her own.

Oh. Hailee was kissing her.

"I didn't know you could get any hotter" Hailee finally broke the silence, her voice raspier and low.

Florence shivered at the tone and felt a warm pit of heat in her stomach. She loved when Hailee's voice dropped an octave lower.

"Wait? So you like it?" Florence backed up staring confused at the girl. Her eyes were still shaped with worry and hope.

"I don't like it" Hailee shook her head making Florence's eyes drop. Hailee grabbed the blonde's chin gently forcing her to look back up at her. The taller girl leaned closer to whisper in the blonde's ear, "I love it."

A big smile started to form on Florence's face as she buries her obnoxious grin in the crook of Hailee's neck.

"You didn't really think I would hate it, would you?" Hailee asked as she tightens her grip on the girl. The blonde happily snuggled in closer, gladly accepting the protective embrace.

"Well you weren't saying anything I don't know" Florence replied back mumbling.

"I was just thinking" Hailee reassured her.

"About what" Florence questioned still practically on Hailee.

"About how hot it's going to be when I'm gripping this all night long" Hailee whispered hotly into Florence's ear while tugging on some of her blonde hair to emphasize her point.

Florence froze at the words and the feeling of her hair being tugged. She felt Hailee loosen her grip on her and step back.

The now smirking girl walked backwards facing Florence but heading towards the end of the hallway where their bedroom was.

"You coming?" Hailee slyly asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Florence rapidly blurted out, this time not bothering to run her fingers through her hair knowing Hailee's going to be messing it up anyways.

-----
(A/N: oOooO wankyyy

Words: 805 words)