i watched the movie for the plot..the plot is Kate Bishop [Katelena] [Part 1]

A/N: Boo!

Happy Halloween! I come back from the dead and decided I needed to write down this idea and go with it even though it will be finished way after Halloween.

Enjoy, vote, and [Spam] comments are always encouraged!
---

Summary:

The woman had a nice side profile.

The blonde couldn't help but admire the way she had left strands of her black hair out of its ponytail so that it was framing her face nicely. And who knew someone could look that good in their work uniform?

Not realizing that she was definitely staring a bit too long, like borderline stalker long, her older sister comes out of nowhere and snatches the bag of popcorn from her grasp.

"Why are you staring at that girl like you want to eat her?"

or where Yelena goes to the movies a week before Halloween with her sister and finds herself infatuated with one of the workers

---

Friday | October 20, 2023

"Do you have space in your bag for this?"

The redhead turned to look at her younger sister in the passenger seat of the car, her green cross bag laying on her lap unzipped with a family size bag of mini m&m's right inside. The younger sister's hand buried inside before pulling out a handful of the little chocolates and proceeded to only put one in her mouth at a time.

"You are so weird."

The blonde younger sister glared before slowly opening her mouth and placing one singular m&m on her tongue all without breaking eye contact with her.

"Says the woman who sleeps with socks on. You're the psychopath here, Tasha." The blonde sassily responded before adding, "But yes I do have space. Hand it over."

Tasha, or Natasha, rolled her eyes before handing the foil-wrapped hot dog to the younger woman. The blonde grinned as she snatched the item, stuffing it in her bag right next to a small bottle of hot sauce that she plans to douse the hot dog in later.

"Buck made sure to put jalapenos on yours, Yelena." Natasha commented as she secured the rest of the goods in her bag and double checked her appearance in the rear view mirror.

"I knew there was a reason he was my favorite firefighter," Yelena declared as her mouth started to water at the thought of the spicy goodness.

Natasha is a firefighter,  more specifically one of the Lieutenants for the Los Angeles Fire Department and has been fighting fires for the past 5 years. She hadn't always known she wanted to enter this career, she actually didn't know what she wanted to do with her life until she met her other fellow Lieutenant, Steve Rogers (who was actually Bucky's romantic partner) when she was a part-time EMT back in her college days. The two were encouraged by their boss at the time to pursue the career and the rest was history. Steve and Natasha became close friends throughout their entire journey, ecstatic when they were placed in the same, and worked their way up to their Lieutenant positions roughly the same time, their skills speaking for them despite the short amount of time in the field. They not only have a great relationship with each other but are close to their team as well; James, also known as Bucky (Well Steve being much closer to him than Natasha), Clint, Sam, Scott, Carol, and Valkyrie.

"Yeah I'll remember that the next time you set the kitchen on fire," Natasha shot back as the two climbed out of the car and started walking towards the movie theater.