Wisdom Teeth [Scarlizzie]

Prompt: Scarlett needs someone to bring her to her wisdom teeth appointment.
~ High School AU

"For the love of-" Scarlett mumbles to herself as she hangs up on her mom.

The annoyed girl was currently sitting in her car, in the school parking lot, and had just gotten off of her phone with her mom who had just reminded her that her appointment at the dentist was this Saturday.

What for you may ask? To get her damn wisdom teeth out.

The blonde didn't want to admit her pain at first, but eventually she couldn't keep a straight face when eating dinner one particular day. With a disapproving look from her mom, Scarlett pouts as she watches her mom write herself a reminder to call their dentist to set up an appointment.

Not only did her mom call to remind her of the event, but to inform her that she nor her dad would not be able to take her, so she was going to have to find someone to not only drive her there, but take care of her afterwards.

"This is such bullshit," Scarlett continues muttering to herself as she grabs her backpack from the passenger seat and gets out of the car. Making her way to the front of the school, she starts debating her options on who she should ask.

Chris? No, Chris would probably be taking videos of her the entire time and embarrassing her after posting it without her permission.

Jeremy? Nope, she doesn't trust that guy's driving. She still doesn't understand how the guy got his driver's license, let alone was the first one to get it in their friend group.

Zendaya? Maybe..but she usually has plans with Tom. The girl would probably offer both her and Tom to look after her at that point, but Scarlett really doesn't want to be third wheeling them even though she'll be out of it the whole time.

Hailee? Maybe..she doesn't really want the girl to have the opportunity to have the aux during the ride though.

Lizzie? Ah, she knew Lizzie would take the best care of her and probably do more than she should. That girl was always so kind no matter what. Always so gentle..soft..pretty. No. No. Not Lizzie. She was going to be as high as a kite, she's definitely going to say something stupid to the girl. Oh yeah, did she not mention she had the biggest crush on the girl? Like more than a crush actually, very real romantic feelings for her. Kind of, maybe, possibly, in love with her. Yeah, um nope. Not Lizzie.

Florence. Florence is not the best driver but she's not Jeremy..plus Scarlett has got to give it to the girl, she can take care of others. Especially hungover people. Don't ask. Just know, Florence is a great cook especially when making hangover food.

Okay, yeah. Florence it is.

Speaking of the devil, Scarlett spots Florence by her locker talking to Hailee and makes a beeline to that direction.

"Hey, guys" Scarlett greets waving.

"Hey, Scarlett" Hailee beams.

"Hey, Scar" Florence always greets nodding.

"Flo, are you free this Saturday?" Scarlett didn't beat around the bush and stares directly at the girl.

"Um..why do you ask?" Florence raised an eyebrow.

"I need a favor. So answer the question. Are you free this Saturday?" Scarlett repeats.

"You're in luck, I actually am free this Saturday. We were going to go on a date, but someone forgot they had dance practice" Florence shot a look at the tall brunette who sheepishly looked back at her.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot that Tessa moved the practice," Hailee whined with a pout.

"It's okay, baby. There's still next weekend" Florence reassured, going on her tippy toes and giving Hailee a chaste kiss on the cheek before turning to look at Scarlett who makes a face at the scene in front of her, "So yes. Now what is Saturday?"