Letterman Jacket [Florlee]

A/N: You can thank the 5+ people who responded to the announcement about posting this now rather than next weekend :)

Prompt: Florence and her friends decide to go on a late night adventure..but here's the thing, she kind of has a huge crush on one of them?
~ College AU

I practically am motivated by [spam] comments so please do comment as you read, it entertains me and keeps me motivated to keep writing oneshots frequently :)

------

Florence shivered for what felt like the thousandth time as she felt a gush of wind hit the direction of her and her friends.

The group of friends have decided to take a late night adventure down Universal CityWalk Hollywood. Agreeing that it was too hot from the California heat to head over during the day.

It was just another summer adventure for the college teens. They've already been to Universal Studios (which was right next to Universal CityWalk), Disneyland, and all of the southern California amusement parks you can possible think about.

Florence goes to college at the California State University of Los Angeles where she met her group of friends consisting of Scarlett, Lizzie, Tom, Zendaya, and Hailee during her first year there.

She had met Scarlett first in her literature class who then introduced her to her high school sweetheart, Lizzie.

The same day, she met Zendaya on her way back to her dorm room, where they later found out they were actually neighbors. They became quick friends after that.

She then met Tom two weeks later when the boy had (literally) bumped into her on the way to class and profusely apologized by shoving an unopened can of coffee into her hand before dashing off. Florence had later caught up to the boy after spotting him after exiting her Sociology class and had a nice conversation with him. And well, to also thank him for the coffee.

The group somehow formed one day after she was one by one, found by all of them just outside campus, finishing her homework. They all instantly clicked and just started hanging out with each other as a group which was something the blonde did not expect considering she was planning on leaving friend groups behind in high school, but she's not mad.

Just as the group thought it would just be them, there was an unexpected added member when Lizzie had taken it upon herself to take one of the most beautiful girls Florence has ever seen, under her wing, and made no room for anyone to question the new addition to the group. Not like anyone would protest, as the most beautiful girl, who introduced herself as Hailee, got along with everyone in the group as well.

Unfortunately, depending how you want to look at it, the group of friends were paired off..romantically.

Well, most of them.

Scarlett and Lizzie were together. High school sweethearts as mentioned.

And Tom and Zendaya were together. They are the most recent couple after Tom finally got the confidence to say something a few weeks ago.

That left only Florence and Hailee. The only two single friends out of the group. Not that they really minded, the two would always joke around dramatically about fifth and sixth wheeling, and overall the two enjoyed each other's company so it really wasn't that bad.

Florence especially enjoyed Hailee's company..maybe a bit too much.

What Hailee doesn't know is the harboring crush Florence on her. The blonde, being closer to Scarlett out of everyone in the group, had told the older blonde who suggested this late night adventure with all of them. Now, she didn't think much of it then, but she should have known when she momentarily spotted Scarlett's devilish smirk during the earlier conversation.