CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1: THE CONTINUATION OF THE STORY

4 years ago, A group of kids and Digimon worked together to defeat the D-reaper. This kids call theirselves Digimon Tamers, a chosen kids to be partner with Digimon. With their strength they managed to maintain the peace between the Real world and Digital World. But how long this peace will continue when a new threat will come on both worlds.

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Shinjuku

On Japan Shinjuku, there is one house standing there. Inside the room there is one guy readying himself, the guy is wearing a blue sleeves less shirt over a white long sleeve button polo, he also wearing a black dress pants with green converse sneakers. He also have a dark brown jacket tied at his waist. The guy grab a rounded device and a deck of cards and put it on his bag. When his all done at his clothes, he grab a yellow goggles on the table.

While he dressing up a red dinosaur with hazard symbol at it snout came at his door.

"Are you ready Takatomon?" The red dinosaur asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you ready Takatomon?" The red dinosaur asked. The guy or also known as 17 years old Takato Matsuki is putting his goggles on his brown hair, turn around to the red dinosaur with a smile.

"Yup ready to go Guilmon!" Takato smiled.

"Takato! You better come down here or your gonna late for school!" His mom called.

"Okay mom!" Takato shouted back and grab his bag before leave his room. Takato go downstairs and saw his parents, his father is on the kitchen making bread and his mother is on the cashier.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! I'm off the school and Guilmon behave!" Takato smiles while running out of the door.

"Bye bye Takatomon!" Guilmon wave at him.