82. where the stars land

Start from the beginning

After I'm absolutely positive Niall is fast asleep I sneak out of bed and into the kitchen.

Should I call somebody? I don't know what to do anymore.

I want to call Zayn but knowing him he'd either laugh his ass of or say, "Hold up, some person I had a one night stand with is calling," and never come back on the line (because they're having phone sex, obviously).

So instead I take Niall's phone and start to guess passwords.

//What's a four-letter thing Niall loves?// Luna (and I'm not even phased when the phone unlocks to a picture of of me and Niall).

I may possibly just scan his texts section really briefly to look for texts between him and Bella (to make sure) but when I don't find any I grin.

What Niall said actually really got me thinking. Like, Niall's a deep thinker and everybody who's ever met him knows that but I'm honestly scared.

When he's drunk he seems to make more sense then when he's sober.

I sigh and after debating for a couple seconds I dial Liam's number.

"What do you want from me now?" Liam groans into the phone.

"It's um, Harry. I'm just using Niall's phone."

"Oh. Hi Harry!" Liam's mood instantly changes, "What's up?"

"Niall's really upset and I'm not sure what to do."

"Aw, I thought he got over it."

"Got over what?"

"The fact that the police are saying they have a lead on him."

"You are the police."

"I wasn't the snitch bitch, if you were wondering."

"I wasn't saying it was you. It's just, you're a police officer, right? Shouldn't they tell you what's up?"

"I've told you guys everything I know." Liam mutters, "Where's Niall?"

"He was crying, but now he fell asleep."

"He cried?" Liam suddenly sounds concerned, "Niall doesn't cry. Stop trying to bullshit me."

"He cried. He said he doesn't want to leave me and that he was scared and then he started balling." I state.

"He must love you a lot." Liam mumbles, "Because the last time I can remember him crying is at Christopher's house."

"I'd like to think so." I reply before I hear the bed creak in my room. "I think that he's awake."

"Alright. Tell him that I'm proud of him."

"Proud of him for what?"

"Just for existing." Then Liam hangs up just as Niall opens the door.

"How long have I been asleep?" Is the first thing he asks.

"Like 2 hours."

"You left." Niall pouts.

"Liam called." I reply softly.

"What did he say?" Niall questions.

"He told me to tell you that he's proud of you."

"For what?" Niall asks.

"For existing," I reply and a small smile appears on Niall's face.

"Are you good?" I question walking towards him and cupping his face.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm sober."

"Good." I murmur, pecking Niall's nose but instead he chases after my lips and presses a soft kiss to my mouth.

"What time is it?" Niall asks.

"It's like, 9PM. We should go to bed."

"How about-- A mini road trip."

"Huh?"

"Harry Styles," Niall says and I get flashbacks to when me and Niall first met and Niall was running around calling me by my full name like a punch to the fucking gut, "Do you trust me?"

"Always have, always will." I reply.

"Then lets go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Where the stars land."

• • •

A/N: I'm like listening to Ed Sheeran's older album (Loose Change) and yoooooo

YOU GUYS MANAGED TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT AN UPDATE CONGRATS last chapter 3 days was hard and now you can wait a full week wow

IM MAD AT ZAYN FOR BUZZCUTTING THE HAIR HE LOOK SO LONG TO GROW BUT IM MORE MAD AT MYSELF FOR THINKING IT'S FUCKING HOT AF LIKE THAT BOY CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING

BOYS FUCKING SUCK (in generalizing boys I'm sorry some of you are actually really chill and funny and nice) BUT LIKE I SWEAR ALL THE BOYS I KNOW ARE HOES LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO SUCK THEIR TIC-TAC SIZED PENIS AND IM SO TIRED OF IT UGHHH

sometimes I wish I was a lesbian LESBIANS DONT NEED TO DEAL WITH MEN'S BULLSHIT but sadly I am extremely attracted to men so :(

Isn't it weird how like one thing can ruin your whole day humans are so dumb why instead of being rational everything is emotional

QUESTIONS: 1. tell me about your crush ayyyy

2. (I asked this last chapter idc) what do you think Niall is talking about?

3. What's your favourite quote?

4. THIS STORY IS ENDING AW :( WHAT DO YOU NEED NARRY DOING TELL ME ASAP IM THIRSTY FOR IDEAS

Vote • Comment • Follow • Share