perdita

perdita (meaning 'lost' in latin)

---

"they had found their only light in their darkness only to find it tarnished with the darkness"

---

SYNOPSIS

The whole underground world knows of the infamous lost mafia princess Ariana Romano, the only girl born into the most ruthless and coldest mafia family the world ever seen, who at three years old kidnapped by her own mother. The day where the Romano family became even colder and heartless, their only light in their darkness - stolen.

No one knows the fate of Ariana Romano since that fateful day.

Eleven years later, two of the Don of the Italian Mafia sons were ambushed and captured by one of their enemies. Imagine the brothers' surprise when thrown into a basement, only to find his baby sister down there struggling to survive.

---

AUTHOR NOTE

First, I would like to thank you readers for giving the book a chance! Although, there are few important things I'd like to mention about this book before reading.

This book is unedited and probably will be filled with mistakes. I usually just sit down and write with literally nothing on my mind. So I suppose you can say this book is just casually going with the flow. (Though I have the general plot in my mind, of course.)

English isn't my first language and there's a guarantee that you will find more than a hundred grammar mistakes. If this is such a problem or cringe, you can leave now. I am trying my best. I wrote this book just for fun. I'm a bit of insecure (okay, I'm a lot insecure) and it takes a lot of strength to share it. Please keep this in your minds as you read.

Pointing out grammar mistakes or typos in the comment sections is perfectly fine and appreciated if you're being polite about it.

There are a lot of older brothers stories out there I've read and inspired me to write this. So there might be vaguely similar scenes, but I have absolutely no intentions of copying others' hard work. If there are too much similarities, it is entirely coincidence.

---

TRIGGER WARNING

This book contains:

violence

 child abuse

 implicated/mentions of rape (no explicit scenes)

 torture

 guns

 depression

 swearing

---

HAPPY READING!